Rat's Bouquets E2 Minus Subbed HD Channels ????

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had this made for some time now but never uploaded it as I thought most would want HD channels until the end

But then also thought maybe some are fed up of weekly updates and would be happy with a SD E2 alternative ?

Still has the FTA HD channels in a Bouquet as before

whats your thoughts ?

Rat's E2 SD Altenative.JPG

I like to watching the HD channels, but been honest I never go into the HD section to watch them at all, I just watch what HD is in the rest of the bouquets, you make an excellent bouquet and would be lost with out it.

What ever you do I will use until we loss sky completely, which I don't see happening for a long while

I would still upload the full HD Bouquet too

but just wondered if people would use the new one

I dont mind uploading it but if it wouldn't get used (yet) then I wouldnt upload yet and and save myself some time

:)

I've already switched to an SD bouquet myself with just the FTA HD channels included, I would imagine it would be used m8 as I got a pain switching them every couple of days

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

i would say switch mate

HD will be gone pretty soon

You could just make a full sd bouquet the with hd section, if you've not done already, have you any plans to do your bouquet for cable
Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

you could always upload it on a trail basis see how many use it, But I think you will find it will be very popular

Good idea, if you do switch i will be using it.

Thats what I mean mate :) will be all SD with a folder FTA HD, like the image in post 1 :)

Cable is a little more difficult from what I have heard with regional ect but if I get back into cable I will certainly look at it and share if possible :)

You could just make a full sd bouquet the with hd section, if you've not done already, have you any plans to do your bouquet for cable
Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I think it would be a great idea to have a sd bouquet rat. Just what I'm looking for

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

think u should add in 1tv2 2 3 and 4 hd as they can could be ok and also bt sports hd 1 and 2 as they mite be ok as wel

BBC1-2, ITV, Channel 4 still HD as main channels as these are FTA

will have to see about others nearer time :)

to be clear, I will still update the Rat's Bouquets HD as I always do and add to server for plugin download, nothing will change there until all HD subscription channels are gone, then I will replace with the E2 SD FTA HD bouquets to the server for plugin download

this new bouquet will be in addition to manually install if you wish too if you are to too bothered about HD channels and fed up of updating every week when HD channels are removed :)

@Rat

I had a look at this in dreambox edit and its looking good, but I think I screwed something up as I couldn't see the lifestyle and culture section, not really used dreambox edit so I could have been me, but I like what you have done with it top work as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your right lol
Ill sort this when I get home from work

not just a channel or 2 but a whole folder lol

I installed it yesterday and its looking really good. i haven't had time to check it out properly so i never noticed the lifestyle and culture bouquet missing lol but excellent work john.

I mentioned in another thread that we will see what happens next week as I'm sure the rest of HD channels will go, we can then see what's left that is not part of sky :) in the mean time you can find any missing channels via all channels

Back