Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

@Rat i cant find if this has been questioned before but is there anyway to script or schedule your plugin?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rat

Bouquets released 07.02.16 not sure what's going on but cbs reality+1 and horrer+1 in entertainment and free sat section still don't clear in west midlands area, to fix I just go on to one of the channels and then sat searching/ satfinder and after the scan they all come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

hi all a few of the said mentioned channels are showing up at
dvbs 11344 27500 v 5/6
i ve tried them and they seem to work

- - - Updated - - -

in south wales !!

bt sports coming in at
11081 h 22000 5/6

- - - Updated - - -

bt sports 2 sd

Quick question Rat but are some of the channels in the main bouquet the Irish variant? I notice that on Sky1, Sky2 I seem to get a lot of ads clearly intended for Ireland and even where some of the websites end with .ie in the ads.

I just managed to look at the adverts on Sky 1 and all was English with English phone numbers etc

Ill check Sky 2 and try and catch some more on Sky 1

:)

just to let you know bt sports 1 2 bt sports europe have change frenquency and the irish channel rte 2 hd dose not work anymore its now in the hd pack on sky so you can remove it if you want

Hi,
I've uploaded the latest Bouquet but I go to sky sports news hq I get the message - service not found (SID not found in PAT)
any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers in advance,

Disco.

Back