Raoul Moat dead

Moat is a legend simple..

Dont think it is that simple K. He has done nothing to warrant this status. He was a coward, and a murderer. How anyone can support his man is beyond me, I wonder if so many people would of supported him, if he had killed a child, or even one of your own family. Wake up people, moat is not a legend. Nelson Mandella is a legend, Schindler is a legend. Moat is just a messed up steroid fuelled idiot, that took things way to far, because he couldnt get his own way.

Opinions are like arseholes.... And facebook just proves that, and IMHO it proves the lack of education and intelligence in this country. The woman who started the webpage is a prime example of that.

Legend my arse.Had he given himself up and faced up to what he had done he might have gained some real respect instead of the bandwagon bullshit given to an invertebrate with a gun.Its sad that as a nation we celebrate mediocre achievers and don't give enough airtime to the real heroes who work their tits off day after day.If I'm honest i did feel a little sorry for the guy when holdin that shooter to his head cos u knew there was only one end.Those who condone this stuff should be ashamed - in another scenario it could have been one of your loved ones at the mercy of his sawn off - you might have a diff opinion then

Back