Bill Oddie Arrested For Using Homing Pigeons To Smuggle Drugs

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely this HAS to be a wind-up?

TV personality, bird watcher and psytrance enthusiast, Bill Oddie, was today arrested at his Berkshire home after police uncovered a massive smuggling ring believed to have been headed by Oddie which used homing pigeons to smuggle large quantities of ecstasy, cocaine and ketamine from Amsterdam.
Oddie, famous for his enthusiastic love of animals, being one of the Goodies and for looking like a rumpled Hobbit, is believed to have set up the drug ring after becoming enamoured with the UK psytrance scene in the last two years.
A brief police statement has so far only claimed that they have arrested a 73-year-old man after they became suspicious that someone may have been bringing drugs into the country “tied to the talons and in the rectum of prize-winning homing pigeons” before using the irresistible pun that the drug ring “was, quite literally, flying under the radar”.
“Following a line of inquiry that homing pigeons were being used to smuggle drugs into the area we canvassed for someone with the means and motive to want to smuggle party drugs and the person we have apprehended was top of that list,” claimed police. “Arriving at that person’s place of residence we seized a large quantity of ketamine, ecstasy and cocaine buried under some hay in a pigeon coop on the property.”
Police officials reportedly apprehended Oddie trying to evade capture by hiding in some undergrowth and using his detailed knowledge of birdsong “to call down an army of taloned cop-peckers” resulting in a police standoff that only saw Oddie surrender after police snipers trained their sights on an extremely rare Aquatic Warbler and threatened to fire.
More details are set to be released by police today but sources claim that it will be revealed that Oddie was caught with 5000 ecstasy tablets, 1 kilo of cocaine and several bags of ketamine, rumoured to be specially reserved for wobble-head David Attenborough.
Sources close to the accused have revealed that Oddie, close personal friend of Alan Partridge and partridges generally, first stepped onto the path of TV personality-drug-arrest-shame after coming across a psytrance rave in the woods near his house while observing the mating patterns of some rare owls.
Friends and defenders of Oddie in the psytrance community, a semi-nomadic group of crusties associated most commonly with fast repetitive dance music, claim that Oddie did his first pill that very same night after mistakenly thinking he was eating a small berry.
“Once he knew it was a pill he was totally cool and rolled with a punch about the drug experience he was about to have, it’s only after you’ve been a repeat guest on Animal Rescue that you can have that steely resolve in the face of potential danger,” claimed a friend of Oddie’s who elected to remain anonymous. “Being among nature Bill has experimented with all kinds of things, mushrooms, outdoor wanking and licking toads, so when presented with the opportunity to try the illicit substance he leapt at it.
The Oddie supporter claimed that “within about an hour Bill had smeared himself in muck and dry leaves and was lying on his back looking at the lasers through the high powered binoculars he uses for looking at wildlife and passing joggers breasts and arses”.
“After that night, which ended with Bill regaling friends with his impression of a sparrow, he was experimenting more and more with drugs, but when our supply dried up he suggested using the pigeons and that’s how this whole thing began,” concluded the friend who suspects that it is “highly unlikely” that Bill will ever “see the inside of a jail cell because he’s white, old and off the telly”.
More on this case as the details emerge.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Should be in fun and laughter

Wunderground is a fictionalized, satirical publication. Its content should in no way be interpreted as an actual record of events, unless a story specifically states that its contents are an actual recording of events.

Heres another of there claims

Pop-rap gimpster will.i.am has today weighed in on the recent debate over who shot Osama Bin Laden by claiming it was him who actually killed the terrorist leader.

Speaking to TMZ this afternoon at the launch of his new range of birth control pills, pill.I.am/not, the geometrically haired fashion-hobbit made the startling claim that he fired the bullet which caused Bin Laden to die in a pool of blood, and vomit, and beard.

“I totally killed him, people are claiming that I’m just some kind of attention-magpie, eager to take credit for any old thing but they’re wrong, in fact I planned the entire operation,” claimed an angry will.i.am. “I’m also responsible for the whole Alex from Target viral campaign, the Ten Commandments and inventing Facebook.”

“All these people, former marines, men who were actually there, coming out and saying they killed Bin Laden…it just makes me sick,” offered the Black Eyed Pea. “Sure they were there and their gunfire sounds similar to my gunfire but it was me who killed him, and I’m willing to settle out of court to prove it.”

“No-one crashes planes into the World Trade Center and gets away with it,” spat will.I.am. “Not on my watch!”

will.i.am, real name something normal and not stupid, claimed he shot the man believed to have been responsible for 9/11 because “a lot of Black Eyed Peas fans died that day” and “Osama wrote a scathing blogpost on Pitchfork saying [will.i.am's] first album was a gag-inducing vanity project that epitomised everything that’s wrong with Western civilization”.

“It was clear from that sick review that Bin Laden hated freedom, and more specifically, my music,” he added. “Which is preposterous! Sure go ahead hate freedom and the entire artifice of Western culture all you want, but my music? You’ve got to be some kind of perverted, tasteless despot to not like my contribution to music history – such as my funny dress sense, needless iPhone accessories and eh, I Gotta Feeling.”

“Yeah that’s right, I wrote that, me! When has Bin Laden ever written a masterpiece like that, a song so catchy that it’ll rattle around your head for years and make it impossible for you to start a sentence with “I gotta feeling” without immediately thinking “tonight’s gonna be a good night” and dying a little inside,” he added.

“I’m just annoyed that we buried him at sea,” concluded the singer, or whatever he is. “I done a pen drawing of two will.I.am shaped planes crashing into a mosque on his bare arse. Sort of like a Banksy, except racist and done on a dead terrorist.”

LOL! Well the Bill Oddie story was slightly more plausible than the Will.i.am one- apart from the cop-peckers bit; that did kind of give it away lol!

Back