Rangers FC Thread

RST Backs Walter’s Bid & Ask Fans to Delay Renewing Season Tickets

The Board of the Rangers Supporters’ Trust welcome today’s bid headed by Walter Smith. We firmly support the view that Rangers men should be in charge at this critical time in our history and that no profit should be gained by any individuals owning the club. This bid is the only one which will ensure all the Rangers family are united and if it comes to fruition we can pick ourselves up and take the first tentative steps on the long road to recovery and our 55th Scottish League Championship.

We ask Charles Green to step aside from Rangers and allow Walter Smith and co to lead us into this new era for our club. The Rangers Supporters’ Trust board calls on all supporters’ to hold off renewing season tickets till this situation is resolved.

Walter's missus is raging, They were due to go to France this afternoon

Hell hath no fury.......

Sorry Ethel!! Walters gonna be a bit busy for the time being...

im sure she'll understand that duty called

What gets on my tits is how all celtic fans have suddenly become all law abiding, tax paying citizens. Lets not forget the sell out crowds parkhead used to get in the 80's yet declare them as 12,000, lol. My neighbour who is the most bitter celtic supporter there is, who also says " rangers deserve all they get for not paying there dues". Yet claims invalidity benefit and has a £16k motor thanks to us tax payers. I forgot to mention slabbed his driveway with the old 4 by 2 slabs last summer. I know of at least 5 invalidity frauds and all 5 of them are celtic supporters. Isn't it ironic.DONT YOU THINK. I aint being bitter, i'm telling the truth.

Whats the lyrics to that proclaimers songs SKY NO MORE. BBC ALBA FOR THE SPL. 3 GINGER BOTTLES EACH FOR THE TV RIGHTS. FINAL OFFER. LOL.

NO SURRENDER

What gets on my tits is how all celtic fans have suddenly become all law abiding, tax paying citizens. Lets not forget the sell out crowds parkhead used to get in the 80's yet declare them as 12,000, lol. My neighbour who is the most bitter celtic supporter there is, who also says " rangers deserve all they get for not paying there dues". Yet claims invalidity benefit and has a £16k motor thanks to us tax payers. I forgot to mention slabbed his driveway with the old 4 by 2 slabs last summer. I know of at least 5 invalidity frauds and all 5 of them are celtic supporters. Isn't it ironic.DONT YOU THINK. I aint being bitter, i'm telling the truth.

to be fair thats not football or who supports who, thats just people in general... celtic, rangers, leeds, manu, scousers, non football supporters etc.... i could go on.

to be fair thats not football or who supports who, thats just people in general... celtic, rangers, leeds, manu, scousers, non football supporters etc.... i could go on.

Jeez thommo you must be getting old,most of your posts recently have been very balanced :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Jeez thommo you must be getting old,most of your posts recently have been very balanced :)

nah its not the posts its the people lol, its still in there just i cant be arsed bringing it out unless i feel it's really needed, before there where a lot of people that deserved it tbh lol.

i take a back seat a watch others at it now.

wait.... what do you mean by "most"? ;)

the point is there hypocrites. law abiding citizens my arse. the biggest rogues, thiefs, etc in my hometown are the ones waiting for the celtic supporters bus every other saturday + some decent people.

the point is there hypocrites. law abiding citizens my arse. the biggest rogues, thiefs, etc in my hometown are the ones waiting for the celtic supporters bus every other saturday + some decent people.

I feel so sorry for u m8
I'm fortunate not to have any near me lol
In Walter we trust.

Friday, 15 June 2012
RANGERS AND WALTER SMITH NOW SURE TO TRIUMPH
FOR the first time in many months, Rangers supporters were able to go to bed last night and sleep the sleep of the saved.

Like Winston Churchill at the end of that day of infamy, Sunday December 7th, 1941, those who follow Rangers now know that salvation for their great club is at hand.

‘Sir’ Walter Smith is riding to their rescue.

And if Charles Green thinks he can halt Smith, or sweet talk him into jumping the dyke, then he has no knowledge of the man.

As the war for the heart and soul of Rangers, sparked by the news that Alastair McCoist does not trust Charles Green, broke out last night, Green made his first major tactical blunder.

In fact, not *merely major, but catastrophic.

Charles Green went *public with a desperate*plea to Walter Smith to abandon the men he has pledged his allegiance to and jump the dyke.

Those who know Smith will tell you, that snake oil salesman pitch from Charles Green will not only have strengthened Smith’s always steely determination, but it will also have made Smith furious. Furious that Green should bandy his name about as some sort of pawn, without first speaking to him.

And even more furious that Charles Green* should have even thought that Smith is the sort of man to be tempted by such a charlatan.

For the one thing those close to the man who has won 21 trophies for Rangers, along with others who have observed him closely for 30 years,
can also tell you, is that it is a mistake to make Walter Smith angry. A bad mistake. A fatal mistake.

And Charles Green has made just such an error.

In my view, those latest ill chosen words from what looks like an increasingly bizarre *Charles Green, will now turn the fight for the heart and soul of Rangers and the title deeds to Ibrox Stadium, into a more bitter and acrimonious battle than it needed to be.

And it is a battle which will see the big battalions of the Rangers support side with Walter Smith. For he is a man of integrity. He is a man they know. He is a man in whom they can place their trust.

Walter Smith is a Rangers man! Through and through!

Charles Green knows the only way he can make money from Rangers – and a fast buck is all he wants – is to fill*his coffers quickly with season ticket money from the rank and file Rangers fans.

And top it up with another couple of million from the fat cats in the Members’ Section.

All to the tune of £16M.

To be followed by a share issue which Green wants the fans to contribute £30M to. All before the end of July.

I’ve got news for Charles Green, who every day grows more and more like Compo from Last of the Summer Wine.

You’ve got no chance!

Not a prayer!

Not a snowball’s chance in Hell.

Rangers supporters will not be buying season tickets for as long as he is inside Ibrox. Rangers fans will not be shelling out for any share issue to line the pockets of Charles Green.

And I have got a wee word of advice for Charles Alexander Green, date of birth, 23, May, 1953. Be very careful your past does not start catching up with you now that the gloves are really off in this fight for the heart and soul of Rangers.

But there is a way out for him. A way in which Charles Green can depart with some honour and a little dignity. Plus a few quid too.

Green should now take whatever reasonable offer he is made by the Walter Smith led consortium of money men and Rangers men. He should take it and move on. Cut and run.

For what he did by trying to sweet talk Walter Smith into jumping the dyke was like taking a knife along to a gun fight.

Rangers supporters will not buy season tickets for as long as Charles Green remains at Ibrox to get his money grabbing mitts on their hard earned dough..

They will not buy into a £30M share issue if Charles Green continues to lord it at The Stadium on the back of money from Rangers fans.

Therefore, Charles Green will not be able to make the big bucks out of Rangers that he planned to. He will not be able to rip Rangers off and then scurry away, leaving goodness knows what sort of mess behind, with it being odds-on Rangers being back in administration again in anything between six and eighteen months.

And despite his bluster and boasting, despite his Compo-like appearance and accent, Charles Green cannot be stupid enough not to know that with the appearance of Walter Smith, his chances of pulling off that coup have now gone with the wind.

He has always claimed that as well as making a fast buck, he wanted to do what was right for Rangers. So far he has failed to convince the overwhelming majority of Rangers supporters of the truth of that.

Now he has a golden chance to do just that. To show he really does have the good of Rangers at heart.

All Charles Green has to do is meet with the tough talking shrewd and tenacious businessmen who will give him the chance to negotiate himself out of danger and sign off Rangers to Walter Smith and his formidable alliance of money men and Rangers men.

Just as what followed the sleep of the saved in December 1941, the road to victory is still littered with obstacles and there are still battles to be fought.

But just as Winston Churchill knew when he slept the sleep of the saved, that the final victory was *inevitable , so too do Rangers supporters, greeting today, know that with Walter Smith leading them, the Promised Land will be reached.

Three Celtic fans jailed over public disorder offences after Hearts matchThree Celtic fans have been jailed and banned from watching their team over a series of public order offences.

Edward Ingram, 39; Anthony Begley, 33; and Steven McGowan, 23, challenged Hearts fans to a fight after a game at Celtic Park on 28 October 2009.

They were convicted of forming a disorderly crowd, shouting, swearing, and challenging others to fight.

At Glasgow Sheriff Court, Ingram was jailed for two years, Begley for 15 months and McGowan for 12 months.

Ingram, from the Gorbals area of Glasgow, and Begley, from the city's Bellgrove area, were each given a football banning order for seven years.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote
This is a serious outbreak of public disorder and a very bad example of a breach of the peace”
End Quote
Sheriff Kenneth Mitchell
The court heard that they both had football-related previous convictions.

Mounted police

McGowan, from Johnstone, Renfrewshire, was given a five year football banning order. He has no football-related previous convictions.

For the duration of their banning orders, the men will have to sign in at their local police office when Celtic matches are being played.

The court was told that the trio were not at the game, which ended in a 1-0 victory for Hearts, but formed part of a crowd which caused trouble outside the ground.

Mounted police had to be brought in to restore order on Springfield Road.

Another nine men were originally on trial but the jury returned a guilty verdict on only three of them.

Jailing Ingram, Begley and McGowan, Sheriff Kenneth Mitchell told them: "This is a serious outbreak of public disorder and a very bad example of a breach of the peace occurring after a Celtic and Hearts football match."

He added: "I have concluded that the gravity of the matter is such that the only appropriate disposal is a custodial one."

I actually find it funny that celtic fans tried celebrating the death of an 1899 PLC while Rangers Football Club 1872 still carrys on. :roflmao:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
During the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please
Let's use this chance
To turn things around
And tonight
We can truly say
Together we're invincible
Together we're invincible
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cheers for your sympathy J. its hard. i have fun with them though. i attach a ten pound note to the line on my fishing rod and cast out into the middle of my street. when they try and grab it i reel it in. they swarm round it like flys round shite.

cheers for your sympathy J. its hard. i have fun with them though. i attach a ten pound note to the line on my fishing rod and cast out into the middle of my street. when they try and grab it i reel it in. they swarm round it like flys round shite.

lol i take it you dont hang washing out incase they steal it from the line.
glad to read a bit of sense as compared to the embarring drivel elsewhere from trolls.

Last edited:
Guys cmon do you really think that everybody that doesn't support rangers are wasters??

Because that's what you posts are saying,

Are all rangers supporters upstanding members of society?,

Cmon guys are we not supposed to be more evolved then that

a massive Rangers rally in support of Walter and the gers business men consortium. A march ,rally and petition is being arranged for Sat 23 rd June - NOT TOMORROW.

The reason for this date is as follows .
Lack of proper time ,the big London parade bad weather and resources.

We want maximimum exposure ,as big a turn out and support as possible.
Explayers and all Rangers groups are needed to unite in this campaign.

It's not anti green its pro RANGERS .

We have suffered for.months.,years now this is OUR big chance to win our club back ,it has to be.done right as there won't be other chances .

Please support us and be patient , we are trying to involve ALL the main figures in the.support , the fan groups and all relevancy bodies.

walter.jpg

Back