Ramming the 5 post rule down people's throats...

is the influx of new member's due to getting new toys for xmas ? never seen it this bad for newbies bitching lol.

I think it's more a case of you never saw them previously because they joined, took what they want and never logged in again. Now they have to do something it's more obvious to everyone just how much traffic and visits the site actually gets (rather than back end stats).

At the end of the day, if people want or need something strongly enough they will simply tow the line.

Trouble is, who reads that email? did anyone? lol

Valid point as i don't think i have on places I've joined lately but if you not able to access some were on the site or do something you think they'd have the common sense to then go and read the email to see if that tells you something.

Pish off jimbo and wiz I don't want that shite on my thread. Try the Man United thread they are a more hostile lot. :roflmao:

We are a friendly bunch it's only when someone comes out the shower and starts whipping people on the arse with their blue towel that there's ever any need to lay down the law lmao! :D

We are a friendly bunch it's only when someone comes out the shower and starts whipping people on the arse with their blue towel that there's ever any need to lay down the law lmao! :D

I am not doing that to you again it wasn't even the right colour blue. Was the Chelsea scarf wiz's idea coont :(

I could bring my City one next time jamesy then you can feel real quality across your baby soft skin. :D

The Liverpool kit now has long arms....

Stops balls hitting place's it shouldn't ;)

I am saving that one for Sunday mate. :)

I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about Miggy..... probably a few officials too with some extra money in their back pocket before the game ;)

I'm sure there will be plenty to talk about Miggy..... probably a few officials too with some extra money in their back pocket before the game ;)
Don't you worry mate Mr Webb will see to that. Bent barsteward ;)

Cos I'm nosey !
And thanks to my 13yr old daughter I get Chelsea FC mentioned in just about every sentence.
She's upstairs in bed now in her Chelsea bedroom wearing her oldest Chelsea kit as night clothes !!

Poor kid! All that Chelsea merch in the room where you sleep is enough to give anyone nightmares! :D

I just post more than 5 threads , but still I banned to download ...

What's wrong with my account ?

Esfandyar,

your lucky you aint banned all together, your posts are all the same

Back