5 Posts before being able to download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 Post's before being able to download

Hi manic01,

That forum was always after money lol
And never in this forums league tbh.

There were no restrictions whatsoever when I first joined mate... and they had some amazing people on the forum like Saoud007 and the Masare Team... then they started restricting access to downloads with the same 'number of posts rule' for newcomers... then it escalated to asking for money donations...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

There be no asking for money on here for sure.
Never even have a sponsor though lots have offered.
JFK also got itself tied in with a certain sat box producer. which didnt go down well.

When i first joined DW it had NOTHING that interested me. There was no cable where i lived, no freeview (or itv digital), sky digital was only a few months old, i knew as much about PCs as i know about quantam particle physics.

DW has been with me through marriage, divorce, jobs, births and deaths. Ive been with DW through some great highs, where theres been hundreds of us online listening to the same tune, all having a beer and using live chat, turning up on members doorsteps with crates of beer and fireworks, and through the lows of losing some great people who helped others untill the very end.

Whats available for download doesnt make a forum community, its members do

As yet I only have 4 posts counting towards download access etc.
but the restrictions also prevent me from accessing "My Profile" and "Notifications" at the very top of the web page.
Is this restriction intended?

This is a good policy I think, as a new member I'll be contributing I hope soon, I cannot remember my account details from my cable days so created a new account.

I guess this explains why I have limited access to the forum and my account?

Yes mate :) in the short amount of time we have done this its shown how many used just the downloads
We hope it will bring more activity to the forum and newer members joining in :)

Totally understand and agree. I joined for your bouquet and picons really but will definitely now try to give something back.

Thanks

A copy of the rules needs to be read by all newbies before any posting is allowed. There are many topics that DW cover on here if people can be bothered to look. The chatbox is strictly for small talk only and not an easy way of finding out information for any Tom, Dick and Harry. :rulez:

Last edited by a moderator:

Strange reply back to over 5 posts but cannot download anything of interest please help :(

I've gone over 5 posts (just) but still can't download. Ah well.

Im sorry mate but I removed some posts that was not of any use to anyone, like

Hi perference model so i can assist you further ;)

Hi IANB i dont understand what do you mean of clocked ones could you be kind enough to explain thank you

Hi IANB i dont understand what do you mean of clocked ones could you be kind enough to explain thank you

posting "thank you so much" will not count, there is a like button to say thank you..

these posts are removed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back