RAM Sticks for sale (Various)

Ok, I don't know if I am the only one who has not received the memory, however he was on 2 hours ago, not replied to any of my PM's and not even bothered to respond in this thread, so at this point I now accept I will not get the memory, bummer but if he won't talk then their is no way to resolve this issue..

Still not received mine, and the cash was put directly into his bank account, I wanted two sticks so am twenty five pounds down but the worst thing is I encouraged my Brother to get some and he is now fifty pounds down thanks to me.

yes just checked log and he was online today
Im going to PM him now and see if he responds to me
if he comes online again and I have no reply then a ban will be issued

PM sent so just gotta wait guys ;)

dammmm is this what sellers are like with service on here not responding to pm's not delivering the items etc... damm i must get a good response when i have my own courier service up and running i mean have a paypal account as the previous once has issues....

thats if you still remember rat my sticky lol......: multi :

its not all sellers m8

i sell on here some times and sell service ;)

nobody complained yet...lol

but like always its a public forum so there are risks

but majority of peeps on here are trust worthy and keep there word if they sell

but hope u get sorted peeps

Looks like that`s it then, he doesn`t reply on MSN either, the lowlife.

Something must be wrong, it's very unlikely that someone would scam people over something so cheap, it's simply not worth it. If he was selling expensive mobiles or consoles then vanished then I'd be worried, but for the sake of a few quid for some spare sticks of ram, just doesn't add up.

Something must be wrong, it's very unlikely that someone would scam people over something so cheap, it's simply not worth it. If he was selling expensive mobiles or consoles then vanished then I'd be worried, but for the sake of a few quid for some spare sticks of ram, just doesn't add up.

He's logged on a few times since this has happened Witchy and he's still not replied? It doesn't matter if it's 1p or £50 (As it is in one case) you at least reply to people and let them know whats going on if there is a problem? He has chose to ignore all contact with people?

I was fortunate enough to receive my RAM and actually had the trusted sellers list updated in his favor.

Just seems nuts to risk getting banned from a great forum for the sake of a few quid, he really should have replied to his PM's though. :(

If someone lost £50 and I lost £75 I guess the temptation was too much, needs a dry slap...

Wow, I didn't realise anyone had bought more than 1 or 2 items, fooking hell, that's bad. :(

wow what an ar*ehole, I feel real bad for you guys!!! Has anyone dealt with him before? Maybe try and get his address.

Two for me, 25 quid, the rest for my brother, to go in His pc and our Two pc`s at work, he msn`d me earlier asking where his memory was, I`m on holiday but have been checking with home and it`s not arrived.

He told me he wasn't taking Paypal so I pulled out.

then you do have a problem lads what a fookin **** he is?

Has anyone here ever sold anything to him as then you maybe able to get his address?

Got His name, address, Bank details and msn email.

Back