(FOR SALE) dell 11z laptop SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys, here i have for sale my much loved dell 11z laptop in fantastic condition, iv owned this for about a year now and to be honest its been stored in its box in my cupboard for about the last 5 month, so is in beautiful condition apart from a couple of marks on the underside of the laptop, however the screen and keyboard look brand new, it is used so has a couple of little marks on the white case too but not noticable unless your actually looking for them. i recently bought a 64gb crucial m4 ssd for this to boost performance and what a difference it has made from stock hard drive, i paid near enough £90 for the new drive itself, also with this package i will throw in a 500gb western digital 2.5 external hard drive, usb powered, £60, a buffalo usb powered dvd writer drive, which cost me £40, and also a microsoft 4000 wireless mouse £35. i paid £300 for this netbook when i 1st purchased it, it comes with genuine windows 7 home premium installed 64bit, also comes boxed and with all discs i got with it, aswell as genuine dell charger. only selling as i dont get the use out of it so could do with the money coming upto christmas.

if anybody has any questions send me a pm or reply here, thanks

looking for £300 which is a bargain with all the extra's it has, delivered by royal mail special next day delivery!

thanks for looking

IMG_0992.JPGIMG_0994.JPGIMG_0983.JPGIMG_0985.JPGIMG_0982.JPG

im gunna drop the price of this down to £260 delivered, ill leave it on for 2 days before i advertise it elsewhere, thanks!

Guys this is now sold could a mod please close, thanks!

sent from my xplay using tapatalk

need to leave it open m8, untill buyer has reported back that everything is ok, unless you sold it elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back