RAM not showing blue screen (bought from ebay)

maarksparky

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

Happy new year to all..

I had bought some DDR2 RAM from ebay a few months ago, it had been working fine.. until this morning it hang and blue screen appeared..

on further diagnostics, it appears that one of the stick is faulty..

now.. I am aware that the RAM comes with Corsair lifetime guarantee but not entirely sure how do I go about claiming for it..

Obviously when I contact Corsiar they are not gonna accept ebay reciept etc saying Im not the first owner bla bla bla..

has anyone had an expereince??

please advise..

Reggie, followed your instructions and got an RMA approved from Corsair..

Just wanted to check that do I have to pay for the postage.. I think its a pish if thats the case as thier return address is in the netherlands.. lol

please advise.. this is my first experience..

Just wanted to check that do I have to pay for the postage.. I think its a pish if thats the case as thier return address is in the netherlands.. lol

you prob do but i wont be expensive for a piece of ram

U need to pay for the postage and packing, also make sure you send it as tracking to netherlands cost around £4.50. Also check if there is time limit to send it back to Corsair, like OCZ give you, I think 10 days. read the RMA email carefully. and you will not have any problems

Back