Racist Jokes - Are they allowed?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
I was just watching a clip of Bernard Manning and I was shocked yet laughing at some of his jokes, can I tell them?

No punchlines included for fear of causing offence.

1. What word starting with 'N' and ending with 'R' would you not like to call a Black person?

2. What do they call an All Black Abortion Clinic?

its not a joke without the punchline m8 lol, but still might be best not to ;)

Let's see if anyone can guess the punchlines :)

Joke Number 2 is shocking innit.

Look at this advert from SONY, racist but nothing compared to those jokes.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=93KrnZ0UJQk"]YouTube - Banned Racist SONY Commercial[/ame]

this one was on the related videos list: [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EGc384Lw7qE&feature=related]YouTube - Banned Commercial - Holy Shit[/ame]

I just dont understand some peoples thought processes...

Joke Number 2 is shocking innit.

Look at this advert from SONY, racist but nothing compared to those jokes.

YouTube - Banned Racist SONY Commercial

sony is racist quite a lot
white-psp-europe.jpg

Found this on my travels aswell, lol

George Galloway on Talk Radio, arguing with some Rangers fans.

lol, oops!..

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fRzVaBZscBA&feature=related]YouTube - George Galloway getting tore into hun callers on talksport[/ame]

I like to call him a 'Character', lol

IMO the guys a few sandwiches short of a picnic, nothing a trip to the Laughing Accademy wouldn't sort.

I agree hatab mate, 99% of the stuff classed as Racist is just stupid - IMO.

BTW....

1. Neighbour.
2. Crimestoppers.

BTW....

1. Neighbour.
2. Crimestoppers.

but even those are not really racist its poking fun at a stereo type not an individual or even a race.

the first one is quite clever because you think its going to be n_g_r, but then its neighbour and you need to think back to the question.

A question to the Scottish contingent on the forum, there are loads of you, the age old jokes about Scottish men and them being careful with their money , ie short arms and long pockets etc is that type of joke racist ? or is it poking fun at a stereo type.....

but even those are not really racist its poking fun at a stereo type not an individual or even a race.

the first one is quite clever because you think its going to be n_g_r, but then its neighbour and you need to think back to the question.

A question to the Scottish contingent on the forum, there are loads of you, the age old jokes about Scottish men and them being careful with their money , ie short arms and long pockets etc is that type of joke racist ? or is it poking fun at a stereo type.....

You are correct to a degree but hawkish's post is racist and should be binned asap imv

You are correct to a degree but hawkish's post is racist and should be binned asap imv
i would agree in one sense but if we changed the n----r to scouser u would all be laughing
now scousers are a race

Back