Racism on site

I don't agree very often with hamba I think he is to easily offended but he has the right to post his views regardless of my views on them.
I defend his right to be wrong (in my eyes).
censorship goes 2 ways not 1, we need people like emerald to show us he is to extreme 1 way and hamba to extreme the other way so we can find the middle ground.
The extreme for both people is to my way of thinking not a view of all mods.

That's your opinion of me Thommo. Not necessarily an accurate judgement but hey, if that's how you feel...

That's your opinion of me Thommo. Not necessarily an accurate judgement but hey, if that's how you feel...

i never claimed for its accuracy but non the less thats how it appears to me personally when i read your posts, your either godlike or you hide your flaws well on here.

as i said no one is perfect and we all see things different.

lets just let nara and hamba run the whole internet (did i say internet i mean world)...there both holier than thou and will have us all preaching "peace be with you" in no time..

they cant do any wrong in there minds its always someone else at fault or someone else that has the problem....

even wikipedia states that their shit doesnt stink and they can both walk on water.

these two people are amazing lets listen to them and agree with them only...dont question them or they wont multiply the fish and bread and we will be drinking water instead of wine.

cleanest living people on the entire earth (past or present).

BTW earwig is the devil so nara (and his disciples) had to cyber bully him as he was protecting us from evil.

Really??? Then he who is without sin is 'safe' ... ?

Ooops - should have included 'she', transgender, it, 'of unknown or vague gender' - sorry, not intentional :)

Last edited:
At the end of the day in all walks of life you have all types and kinds of people. If you don't like what you read, stop reading. If you don't like what you hear, stop listening. If you don't like what you see, stop looking. Just as people from years ago fought to gain freedom of speech and equal rights, the internet needs to remain uncensored. Everyone has a choice, it is only unfair when that choice is forced upon them.

Black, White, Pink, Brown, Yellow, Green, even Blue. Does it really make anyone any different? If a white calls a black the 'n' word they are racist, but if black calls a white person a 'honky' or whatever that's not?

Bring back Maggie Thatcher, she'd sort it out................

i dont know about safe, im just worried i wont get a fair share of the bread, fish and wine.

;)

Down here we have hookers, red meat and Stella!

You coming down?

:ur the man: :Devil:

i dont know about safe, im just worried i wont get a fair share of the bread, fish and wine.

;)

It's okay - it's stashed behind the coal bunker ;)

[Disclaimer]

The word 'coal' is used in the generic sense - i.e. dark coloured rock with a propensity to ignite given the correct levels of temperature...

Nope - they aint - same as not all Scots (persons of Scottish origin or whatever the correct PC term currently is) are happy being called Jocks.

BTW - the term 'pikey' is often used to refer to people of gypsy descent who no longer travel so I wouldn't normally call a traveller a 'pikey' - got it???

[BTW]

Opinions vary :)

It's the meaning of the word Pikey that is classed offensive being called Jock is not offensive it is just ignorance on the users behalf.

Urban Dictionary: pikey

Pretty much what the word Pikey is thought as nowadays.

It's the meaning of the word Pikey that is classed offensive being called Jock is not offensive it is just ignorance on the users behalf.

Opinions vary :)

Now, there was this englishman, scotsman, irishman, welshman, dane, german, frenchman, indian, american, venezualan, spaniard, italian, african, australian, russian, chinaman, korean, phillipino, greek, jew, iranian, iraqui, egyptian, canadian, bolivian, peruvian, belgian, japanese...

...oh bollocks, forgot the fooking joke...

That sums it up exactly.
The dale farm residents are not gypsys or travellers they are pikeys, gypsys and travellers move from place to place. Dale farm residents have been there for years, latest estimate £8,000,000 and they are still there, I can see me council tax going through the roof when the bill is finalised.

Thanks for the link it is really funny.

Someone should tell Guy Ritchie that then ;)

Well i think the movie makers would call that artistic licence to get away with using offensive racial overtones :tongue: ;)

Back