RAC SatNav 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mickbrush
I have a RAC SATNAV 200 and need to upgrade it. Do you have the full set of instructions handy?
Can you PM me please?

When i click voucher, it does'nt go into wince. So i don't get a tt_navigator.bif?
Any ideas? My RAC200 syas wince core 5.o

>when you get the error click voucher
>this will put you into win ce
>turn sat nav off
>sd back in computer should be a file called tt_navigator.bif

help i tried this out and i got no results.
Do i need to wipe out all the files that are on the unit itself not just the memory card?

Help is needed desparately im going to spain next week at super short notice and i´m absolutely broke so cant afford to buy a new sat nav!

Please help !

lee

Ive installed tom tom onto a sd card, changed the exe, but when i switch the sat nav on i still get the 2 orange rac opening screens the it goes into route66. how do i get it to run tom tom.

Hi, can someone tell me what the latest maps available for my rac 300 with tomtom 7.45 installed, thanks.

i done this on my rac and at first it wasnt working,,i decided to format the original card that had route 66 on it and tomtom worked straight off

Hello to all.

Newbie's first post...

Just found this forum and would like to use the information in it to install europe maps for my RAC 200.

But the download links are not working???
All that happens is a new tab is opened in my browser?!?!?

I have tried to download the linked file too but nope that doesn't work either.
I am leaving to go to france in 12 hours time and need to get this sorted before then...

what is the easiest way to get this working???
I would have paid for the additional map of france but I object to being ripped off!
route66 want to charge nearly £50!!!
Thats almost as much as I paid for the device including software and UK maps!!!

I have no objection to loading tom tom software instead.

Just want to easiest solution.
Been reading/researching/downloading for the last 3 hours and getting nowhere...

Please help

Last edited:
Took some doing (due to my behalf) But got it in the end. Thanks very impressed.

Took some doing (due to my behalf) But got it in the end. Thanks very impressed.

Hi. I am also trying to update my RAC satnav200. Are you able to post/send the method you used as I have tried all the other methods on this thread and keep getting to the blue navigation screen and no further. Many thanks.

Hi ppl,

I know this is kind of an old thread, but does anyone know if i can install the latest version of tomtom's maps (875.3613) using the software on this site (tomtom 7.910.9185)

I have tomtom running on my RAC Satnav 215 (UK) with the 830.2307 maps provided. It works beautifully, however, the road i take to work everyday is not on the map!!! There are also 3 roundabouts on the A1(M) that no longer exist, 1 new one and 4 new ones on the A47 that i would like my sat nav to know about!!! lol.

I tried replacing the maps folder with the new one, but i just get "No Maps Found" whatever I try.

If anyone can help me, please let me know @ [email protected] or PM me....

Thanks in advance

Tidus32X
(Liam to friends.. when i get some...)

help i tried this out and i got no results.
Do i need to wipe out all the files that are on the unit itself not just the memory card?

Help is needed desparately im going to spain next week at super short notice and i´m absolutely broke so cant afford to buy a new sat nav!

Please help !

lee

Sounds like you have the same problem as me! any help would be appreciated. The Resident =flash on my RAC200E has been wiped! Can anyone help or is this thread not being read?

Sounds like you have the same problem as me! any help would be appreciated. The Resident =flash on my RAC200E has been wiped! Can anyone help or is this thread not being read?

For the curious, the following works a treat on a RAC SATNAV200E:
How to install Tomtom 7 on dedicated PNA devices with Windows CE core 5

Remember that for this specific device (SATNAV200E):
- SD cards that have SDHC printed on them can't be used so you're limited to 2GB cards in most cases (or a few rare 4GB cards)
- You need to have all the extracted files / folders in the ROOT of the SD card
- The 'TomTom Navigator.exe' you see in the ROOT of the SD card needs to be renamed to 'R66Navigate7.exe'
- GPS settings are: Other NMEA GPS, 4800 baud, COM7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back