R4 Ds How To?

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I Have Ds Roms Zipped Up On My Pc How Do I Put These On The Micro Sd Card Do I Unzip The Drag All The Files On There Or Do I Need To Patch Them? Or Can I Just Drag The Whole Zip File On?

Please Help Thanks

extract them then copy over to memory card and you need to copy these files over as well

_DS_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU.SYS

they should be on disk that came with r4ds

If it is a Rar file, Rightclick on file, click "extract here" Then drag the .NDS file which apears in your folder into you card and away you go.

extract them then copy over to memory card and you need to copy these files over as well

_DS_MENU.DAT
_DS_MENU.SYS

they should be on disk that came with r4ds

CANT FIND THESE FILES THO MATE?

you get those from the R4 site..they go on the root of the card and create a folder to put your games in:)

ok i now have a folder on my r4 called english1-0 and inside there is system monnshi english1.10 and ds mshl.nds is this right?
i put the games in folder english1.10 cos it had a menu icon in that?
this doesnt seem right?
any ideas please?

Just open the 1.10 folder and right click 'select all' and then copy and paste the whole contents to your card.
Then like said above unrar you game and drag the .nds file across to the card...insert and away you go....A 1gb card shuld hold 16 games or more.....
The first time you play a game the unit will ask you to create a save file...press 'A' to agree and away you go.....taking games off just delete the .nds file and the .sav(save) files and replace them will something else.

ive Rar'ed the memory card contents up and attached it. just extract it to your memory card and put the roms in the rom folder

ive Rar'ed the memory card contents up and attached it. just extract it to your memory card and put the roms in the rom folder

Thought I'd say thanks for this, as it saved me the hassle of messing about and it worked a treat.

Cheers

Rob

yes mate it worked a treat many thanks for this.

thought i had already replied to you but it seems i didnt press send!

thanks mate

Back