Quiz Call

Boolian

Inactive User
Reaction score
New channel on Channel 37 called Quiz Call replacing channel 705 (Big Brother Live Feed)

Nothing on Channel 37 as yet!

Noticed that yesterday, but was late, so didnt bother. When did it start transmitting its name?

Why couldnt eurosport have put its name up quickly lick c4 can.

I'm gonna rescan my box, has any one recieved anything on it yet?

Nothing here just the channel. Its going to be channel 4s new quiz channel tho its broadcast hours are (as yet) unknown as its not going to be a 24/7 channel. Old countdown episodes me thinks

is this channel going to be free-to-air, or is it going to be part of the TUTV package?

i rescanned my box last nite. nuthin comes up, just a black screen. anyone else got anythin different?

UPDATE ON QUIZZCALL

Static Video Screen replaced with video on loop
E4 now has MHEG banner (a la top up tv on Five)

OMG that is gonna be just the same as quiz tv on cable now , even got one of the presenters on that video loop

timekeeper said:
OMG that is gonna be just the same as quiz tv on cable now , even got one of the presenters on that video loop

freeveiw ntl and sky soon who watches these

does anyone know the exact date it'll start?

Read on another web site that it is due to start by the end of the year and they are currently above schedule and may go to air early .

Not another headache channel like Quiz Tv :( i can never get the answers and end up watching for hrs to see the answer lol

It has a website http://www.quizcall.co.uk i pretty sure the date they hope to start on is the 1st of September 2005 but that could run over to the 2nd and so forth they basically say "the beginning of September" from the email i sent also Initially Quiz Call will broadcast from 4pm to Midnight, 7 days a week on Channel 37. If you want to send an email send to [email protected]

thanx 4 the info.

It's just another shopping channel really. Only difference: you pay your money (for the call) and you get nothing.

Just another Crap TV station - One day I dream Sky One will be on Freeview now that would be a wet dream.....

Sky one will never be free, simply because it's sky flagship channel.. and sky dont give anything free, no even the sales calls are free :| money grabbin tw@ts

Back