Quiz Call

yeah. maybe they've got a deal with sum advertising companies, or sumthin like that. i agree with you, you don;t get £50,000 for free.

It really is very, very boring.

Not exactly fast and furious.

it hasnt even launched yet! dont judge a book by it's cover.

MA_2K5 said:
it hasnt even launched yet! dont judge a book by it's cover.

Yes it has!!

Saw it yesterday and again today.

I think it starts at 4pm each day.

Wake up MA!! LOL ;)

huh???? i thought it starts tomorrow?? nothing comes up on the EPG... sorry, i really need 2 cut down on the :drink:

more rubbish to fill a slot why cant they get some good programs on . no wonder they call it freeview not worth watching for free crapp only glad i got my box free lol

hamba said:
Yes it has!!

Saw it yesterday and again today.

I think it starts at 4pm each day.

Wake up MA!! LOL ;)

Why are they still running the trailer , which says its coming soon .
Am sure its due to launch today .

yeah, i saw it yestday, at around 11pm. man, it sux.

timekeeper said:
Why are they still running the trailer , which says its coming soon .
Am sure its due to launch today .

Because they don't want to spend the money making a new trail!!

Cheap *************'s

hamba said:
Because they don't want to spend the money making a new trail!!

Cheap *************'s

not setting a good example for the younger members are you hamba, tisk tisk. and yeah, it's true, they are cheap *************'s, LOL :)

So, has anyone been watching this?

What do you think?

I can't believe how tedious it is - I know they need to draw it out in order to get people to phone but...

On the trail it is discribed as "fast and furious" - I suppose it might seem that way if you were a tree!

hamba said:
On the trail it is discribed as "fast and furious" - I suppose it might seem that way if you were a tree!

LMAO. yeah, i saw it once, but then i deleted the channel. Now i must stress, i have NEVER deleted a freeview channel b4, but i had 2 do it this time, because this channel SUX!!!!!!

i watched it last night, how ****in borin!

that quizcall is a con i rang it but all you get is a message saying you have not got thro to the studio this time . But the presenters are making out that they are waiting for a call when 100000000000 s are getting the same message & they charging you 60p whether you get thro to them or not what a con

zapper said:
that quizcall is a con i rang it but all you get is a message saying you have not got thro to the studio this time . But the presenters are making out that they are waiting for a call when 100000000000 s are getting the same message & they charging you 60p whether you get thro to them or not what a con

Thats why I suggest you use the free web entry methods for these quiz channels . I have just banked two cheques for £165 that I won from quiz.tv , just letting you know that the web enty does work , even for the simple to answer quizzes :)

Im surpised people are actually winning. im suspicous of timekeeper LOL.

I am disinclined to use the web entry because I don't want them to have any info on me.

hamba said:
I am disinclined to use the web entry because I don't want them to have any info on me.

yeah, same here hamba.

I reckon these kinda channels are a total waste of space. it's channels like these that mean ABC1 isnt 24 hours on freeview (screw satellite & cable!).

and dont get me started on E4+1 and More4+1!

Back