Quick and easy question

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies, I just can't find the thread.

Can I backup my DM800SE and restore the image to another? effectively creating a complete clone of everything on my box?

I'm sure this has been asked before so apologies, I just can't find the thread.

Can I backup my DM800SE and restore the image to another? effectively creating a complete clone of everything on my box?

Short answer is yes but alter any CCcam.cfg and network config (unless dhcp) info as you dont want to clone that ;) you should have a backup manager somewere under blue button menu. Im on vix and mine is in the vix menu

Thought I could. Is it just a case of dropping the image onto the new HDD of the new box?

Naturally will remove anything unique to myself.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/278916/

a few use this plugin to back up images :) ^^

basically you backup to a device of your choice (HDD) transfer to your pc, then use this as you would to flash any other 800SE :)
this dose NOT backup the SSL so this needs to be flashed as you would any other flash :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I could. Is it just a case of dropping the image onto the new HDD of the new box?

Naturally will remove anything unique to myself.

No you need to flash your backup through the webflash page,

So turn box off, hold front button and switch on, release button when "STOP" appears in oled screen, put ip address now on screen into browser and then chose firmware update :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Back