Quest 3 $499

Got my quest 2 on facemarket a long time ago paid £200 for 128gb had a look on CEX yes i know the robbing fookers but will give me £112 at the moment before the shop drops the price ect

Wonder if they are cheaper on black Friday for the quest 3 mmmmmm lol
I went through Very to get my Quest3. Done there buy now pay later and got it for £387 due to a discount they where offering then just paid if off in one go. May be something that is still something you can do. This was thanks to a guy off houtukdeals who posted this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
If you want to try this app, you'll now need an API Key. To save creating one, you can use mine :)

Just paste the .txt into the directory below:

This PC\Quest 3\Internal shared storage\Android\data\com.bowie.earthquest\files

Attachments

• EarthQuest API KEY.txt
    39 bytes · Views: 0
The guns in mixed reality look real through the headset, they just need to work on the enemy bots now. :)

Attachments

• 1.zip
    10.3 MB · Views: 4
  • 2.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 7
Well sold my quest 2 on facemarket got £140 payed £200 for it so never lost that much

Got the quest 3 now and wow big difference with the pancake optics

Just using Rockie now to get some games ;)

Well sold my quest 2 on facemarket got £140 payed £200 for it so never lost that much

Got the quest 3 now and wow big difference with the pancake optics

Just using Rockie now to get some games ;)
Fire up SideQuest and turn up the Default Texture Size to 3072 ;)

Nice one will sort it out in a bit just downloading Assassins Creed Nexus ;)

Got SideQuest onto the quest 3 do you have to plug in the quest 3 to pc every time to change it to 3072 ?

Got SideQuest onto the quest 3 do you have to plug in the quest 3 to pc every time to change it to 3072 ?
Yea i think you do Spud. It's a nuisance but worth it. I tend to leave mine in standby, but sometimes i have to reboot and have to redo it. I don't see why you can't make it permanent? Same goes for having to click the prompt every time you connect to PC. :)

Just installed the sidequest onto my Samsung galaxy and got it setup over wifi , looks like you can use your mobile if you don't have the pc on

Clean Sheet is a good mixed reality goal keeper game. Try it in curved screen mode.
Also Eleven Table Tennis. :)

Also, Red Matter 2 has some quality graphics (the floor looks real lol)
Another one to check out is Real VR Fishing. I think the scenery is an actual JPEG image and the water looks near real (especially the South Korea section). Just the rod and fish are the weakest links lol
I wish they'd use the same technique with the Clay Pigeon shooter. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Never new you could a just the head set if you wear glasses till i watched this video

Just having a go on the FPS shooter game. Felt clunky to me and got killed very quickly!! However my boy has just picked it up and just put me to shame haha!!! I think there is some really good things to come with mixed reality and not just game wise.

Back