Quest 3 $499

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Some really clever tech coming out now that can integrate with these headsets. Really promising. That Disney one looked really good. Just said to my boy that he will be able to have them roller type boots on running around Tesco's in mixed reality while I'm doing the shopping :)
If he doesn't I will haha!!
Keep up with these posts Dar... 👍

Tesco's in mixed reality while I'm doing the shopping :)

Hope we can have traffic light's or pay extra for a police taser gun :)

Wow VR just gets better ;)

Lets see how better Apple VRP can do ? ;)

Last edited:
My headsets received v62 update but there's supposed to be a spacial video demo in the files menu, but damned if i can find it? Lol
Perhaps it'll be in a smaller update coming soon? :)
Also there's supposed to be voice activation feature which doesn't seem to be available in our region. Wonder why not? :)

Any reported problems updating to the latest firmware and using the rookie games guys? Think my boys is still on v58 as I blocked any further updates using adb.

Are you testing the firmware updates yourself dar or are you finding out the updates are ok from another source? Would be handy to know the source if you can please mate?

I wonder if there's a way to permanently set the texture resolution to 3072?
I leave mine on standby so it doesn't reset to default, but I'm not sure if it's taken a small update or what, but everyone so often i can tell it's not as sharp and needs redoing. I know it only takes a few minutes to connect to side quest light on the PC and sort it, but it annoys me no end lol.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just tried playing Donkey Kong Country Returns 3Ds and worked brilliant with CitraVR emulator and PS4 game pad ;)

Was watching a clip of it on YouTube. Be great if they could wrap it around the view when playing instead of it just being a square screen. I know they won't be able to do 360 but if there was a way to stretch the screen without losing the quality or make the picture and characters look crap would be good. I'm probably asking to much though :)
I'm sure there will be more emulators to come if not already.

Back