Quest 3 $499

Something I've been messing around with over the past few days is mods for a few games. Bit hit and miss at times. Was trying to get mods for gorilla tag for the boy but it looks like it may not be possible, at the moment on the latest version of the game. I could be wrong. But If that's the case, it seems the developers can close these type of things quite easily via an update. I thought they'd want you to have the joy of modding. Totally understand them not wanting it in a public game but for private games I can't see a problem. Blade and sorcery Devs seem to encourage it which I like. I don't even play on it myself but I'm enjoying messing around with these devices probably like you guys.
As I'm typing this I'm watching my boy through casting on the TV play blade& sorcery decapitating and dismembering enemies wondering.... What the f#@k have I done 🤣

After playing around with VR headsets for a few years I've come to a conclusion that they'll never be mainstream every day use for the masses. I do believe they will be the future for gaming, and will be widely used for education/ training and also therapy.
I can see the glasses becoming massive, powered by a smart watch. I think phones have gone as far as they can now? The last few years have only seen cosmetic changes and unnecessary extra speed on the processors, along with camera upgrades (they must think everyone is a wannabe photographer lol
:)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lol

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ComeCloser is better ;)

Back