quad lnb or single

Take the box over to a friends house who has no probs, that should allow you to quickly rule out the box or your dish/lnb.

The F3 uses a better tuner just now/next epg it still gets updates from manufacturers new firmware supports youtube.

ive put it another port in the lnb i have noticed that when i press the info button on most channels im at signal intensity around 89/90% and signal quality is at 75% this is all from the screen when i press the info button......next question does anyone have an upto date sly tv chanel list for me as mine is so out dated
cheers folks

You should do a search for AJ's channel list it is well laid out and regularly updated in my opinion.

on this site pal or trust google ha ha ha
thanks for that ive found it although im going to give the one i got a go as its numberd just the same as sly thanks tho

Last edited:
thanks for that im grabbing it as we speak if the f3 is a better box then ill buy one anyone recomend a seller of genuine boxes?

You will get good support and channel list:

__www.*******.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
lol can you pm me it pal please ive sufferd no glitching as yet but i feel the s9 is a bit outdated these days in comparison the to support there is for other boxes

Back