QNAP TS-412 Turbo NAS

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have for sale my TS-412 NAS as I've just upgraded to a QNAP 569 Pro. Fantastic piece of equipment, with lots of features and has served me well for a while. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and is in pristine condition, fully boxed, even the RJ45 cables are still unopened.

This is for the chassis only (no disks), however I do have another NAS I'm selling which has 4 x 1TB Disks. It's currently at 3.8.2 Firmware

They also hold their price really well and current RRP is about £250 - £275 for the diskless version.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any questions please ask.

SHIPMENT: Please be aware that whilst I will attempt to ship the item as soon as possible, I do sometimes find it difficult due to work to be able to get to the post office before the weekend. I will always attempt to send as quickly as possible but sometimes it's unavoidable. I will ensure you are kept informed however.

Further details can be found at:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I did not already have a qnap, I would've snapped this up... what a top machine!!!!

Mick

Bump.

Dropping this a tad to £190 /£340 respectively. (+ Delivery) Can't really drop more as I would be losing out, especially when it's in mint condition.

@Exos did you ever get rid of this mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back