Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pure gone 3.7

IF I'm looking in the right place, (on the proper box under settings?), then mine is still saying SW version is 3_6_11, (with a load of other letters following), here in South Wales.

how do i find out what version im on. Telepest south lanarkshire. but would like to know how? G

how do i find out what version im on. Telepest south lanarkshire. but would like to know how? G

Look in engineers menu and it will tell you.
Hold top bottom button in then apply power.If its a Pace just hold in till it comes up but on a Sammy till it says LD14

just using remote
press settings
technical stuff
and use green button to go fwd
mines on page 4/9

don mean to sound stupid but not looked on in a while what does all this 3.7 firmware mean this mean tv will be gone

easily - what you do is start a thread entitled " free dreambox 500 to anyone who can tell me if my area has gone 3.7" lol

or you could just hang around a while until it all goes dark - then you'll know

my samsung in scunthorpe has gone to 3.7 and has gone off Ive tried updated inteep hex but think it must be for ex-cw . Iam I right in thinking only the inteep will need reprograming? if so does anyone have a working hex?

my samsung in scunthorpe has gone to 3.7 and has gone off Ive tried updated inteep hex but think it must be for ex-cw . Iam I right in thinking only the inteep will need reprograming? if so does anyone have a working hex?

I had to re do my fun with tox 7 in ext eep and shani flash file to get it to work.
Pure grimsby on 3.7...
cheers...

ok i stand corrected, 3.7, just put the 3.7 fix on fun and ok for now ;)...what card you got healerpw

There are new flash files (shani) for all providers in down loads; use pure, if that doesn't work use toxic 7 for ext eep then load the new flash file in that order.

Back