pure gone 3.7

mail me that fix stonnyo plz m8 you know who you are ;)

There are new flash files (shani) for all providers in down loads; use pure, if that doesn't work use toxic 7 for ext eep then load the new flash file in that order.

Tried all the above on a funcard still getting your smartcard isnt inserted any ideas???????

Tried all the above on a funcard still getting your smartcard isnt inserted any ideas???????

Are you using toxic 7 and putting in your IRD, BOX key and a cam ID in, selecting NTL, save it and load it to your ext eep. Then load the shani N~L flash file in that order. Turn channel to 101, turn off box, insert card and plug box back in. Give it ten minutes and it should work.
None of this is my work just what I have read in other threads and it worked for me. All thanks to them. Do a search if need be there are a few threads on this mainly for ex C+W area but works the same with the correct area flash file.
hope this helps..

nt sure m8 ...but there is 1 for the atmega !! does the NTL_12nov Shani's, work in pure any1 ...!

any ideas where i would find that m8? the atmega fix .just would save me posting a whole thread ;)

Got there in the end both fun working (shani hex) and atmega (rednech8b) just took longer to update than usual on 3.7 pure in scunthorpe:Clap:

anyone got a link to the atmega fix 3.7 pure . cant find it anywhere. much help apprieciated .. (rednech8b )

I Can't find it ether, and its not on thechatterbox yet, can someone pm me please.

HiShouldweuseSwapBinhex after using toxic 7?
Its beensolongI ahveforgotten.
I have tried wihtoutanditsnotworking for pure area.
thx

HiShouldweuseSwapBinhex after using toxic 7?
Its beensolongI ahveforgotten.
I have tried wihtoutanditsnotworking for pure area.
thx

You don't need to use swap bin hex, you should be able to load the file as a Bin file but if not then use swap bin hex and change it to a hex file, may depend on your card writer.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.
I have tried both ways and non works. I am using shani images.
What am I doing wrong?
thx

Back