PSP problem

If the psp is bricked then pandora should recover it. You could of screwed the screen or something mate, but to be honest I think we are clutching at straws at the moment.

Def clutching @ straws! LOL

Given what has been advised is happening, and assuming Brick,Yes pandora should recover, I reckon the only thing that would cause these symptons is MS fcuked so files not running to give unbrick menu!

Testing Datel n MS in another PSP is the only way to confirm for sure!

Right basically what i done is create the Pandora memory stick using disiniter 3.8 once done i checked it on a working slim PSP.

All was okay so i put the memory stick into the faulty PSP then i put in the Datel battery then up popped the menu on screen pressed X to install and then it was done lol

Quite simple but a strange problem!

Thanks peeps

Right basically what i done is create the Pandora memory stick using disiniter 3.8 once done i checked it on a working slim PSP.

All was okay so i put the memory stick into the faulty PSP then i put in the Datel battery then up popped the menu on screen pressed X to install and then it was done lol

Quite simple but a strange problem!

Thanks peeps

Not a strange problem, its called a bricked psp. lol.

Not a strange problem, its called a bricked psp. lol.

PMSL

The original MS could have been fine, it was recently pointed out to me that one of the newbinstallers didn't display a menu when used on slim and I know slim display wasn't supported @ the begining.

PMSL

The original MS could have been fine, it was recently pointed out to me that one of the newbinstallers didn't display a menu when used on slim and I know slim display wasn't supported @ the begining.

Disinter v3 allowed a menu on a slim, from what I remember.

Disinter v3 allowed a menu on a slim, from what I remember.

Yeah Disinter v2.(sumin) I used as well.

johnthehun said:
newbie magic memory stick creator dont have a menu on a slim
just press x

PMSL

just realised if johnthehun's quote woz the first reply this would have been solved in seconds!

Last edited:
johnthehun was busy putting vista on my desktop tonight
but if it was the card that bro helped ronnie with then it was disinter
so there should have been a menu.
unless ronnie did something to the card pmsl

the newby installer aint disinter
and if u look at my 1st post in this thread .i asked if pandora was working
which would have solved the problem

glad u got it sorted now ronnie m8(now keep that card in safe place):pimp:

Last edited:
Back