PSP movies!

gizmoworld

Member ++
Reaction score
This is gonna be a stupid question but here goes: converted a xvid film into M-peg4 and its 2.2 gig! Ive only got a 2gig ms so obviously it wont work. Is there anything else I could do to compress it? Or will I just have to buiy a 4gig ms? any help appreciated! Oh and what folder do they go in MOVIES!

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
im not sure but couldnt first convert it to a format that dvd shrink recognizes,,,,i got a 4 gig for £36 quid,,,and yes they go into the movie folder

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
try using winavi m8 for psp and ipod
ive done a couple of 4gb
never changed settings and they ended up 650 mb

pritesh

Inactive User
Reaction score
use xvid4psp, if your on 3.03 oe or higher conver it to 480 x 272 so you get umd quality and its smaller size then mpeg4. alsu use a dvd shrinker if your converting a dvd, one comes with xvid4psp and the best thing is it free.

gizmoworld

Member ++
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I just DL A MOVIE THEN USED WINAVIIPOD?PSP TO COVERT IT, (i ONLY CONVERTED IT TO M-PEG4) BUT THERE IS ANOTHER OPTION FOR TRANSFERING IT TO PSP BUT AM I RIGHT THINKING THAT THIS WOULD JUST DO THE SAME COVERTING IT TO M-PEG4 BUT THEN JUST PUTING IT IN YOUR PSP FOR U? AND IF U TICK THE PSP OPTION DOES IT MAKE THE MOVIE SMALLER IN SIZE? THAN JUST CONVERTING TO M-PEG4

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
i use winavi Mpeg4, ipod psp convertor shrinks it down to a couple of hundred meg quality is spot on , also 1 of the fastest convertors around ready available on the torrent sites or pm me and ill send it t u , as i cant put it up here
regards biffo

gizmoworld

Member ++
Reaction score
got guys all sorted!!! thanks to all!

TEST