PSP Camera problem

Sargie, the new Custom firmware wont allow you to play Invizimals unless you have the old type camera, the camera that comes with the game requires Official Firmware 6.0, I tried the new CFW but no good so I've had to goto the 6.0 firmware to allow my lad to play the game.

Sargie, the new Custom firmware wont allow you to play Invizimals unless you have the old type camera, the camera that comes with the game requires Official Firmware 6.0, I tried the new CFW but no good so I've had to goto the 6.0 firmware to allow my lad to play the game.

Same here, gone to firmware 6.00 to allow my son to play his xmas present

Same here, gone to firmware 6.00 to allow my son to play his xmas present

Done the same,i had to use the recovery method to go to 1.50 first though as i was getting the DADADADA error when i tried to update from cfw.

Ive ordered a mem card and im gonna make a pandora so once he is fed up of invisimals i can switch back to cfw to play backups.

any updates on this yet can't get mine to work of 5.50 Gen3 only on 6.00 original

any updates on this yet can't get mine to work of 5.50 Gen3 only on 6.00 original

what ive done nap is ordered a pandora battery from deal extreme which will be able to downgrade the psp and allow me to put modded firmware on. So once he has played invisimals i can restore the psp and mod it to play backups again. The battery was £5 with tracked delivery.

DealExtreme: $6.32 PSP Unbricker Pandora Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V) phat

DealExtreme: $6.81 Pandora Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh) slim

what ive done nap is ordered a pandora battery from deal extreme which will be able to downgrade the psp and allow me to put modded firmware on. So once he has played invisimals i can restore the psp and mod it to play backups again. The battery was £5 with tracked delivery.

DealExtreme: $6.32 PSP Unbricker Pandora Battery for PSP 1000/2000 (1800mAh/3.6V) phat

DealExtreme: $6.81 Pandora Service Mode Unbricker/Downgrader Battery for PSP 2000/Slim (1200mAh) slim

thats what im doing at the moment, but its a pain in the ar$e to be honest m8

thats what im doing at the moment, but its a pain in the ar$e to be honest m8

ah yeah but i dont plan to go back and forth im gonna let him play invisimals till he is bored of it and then i will revert back. unless a new firmware comes along that allows use of the camera ofc.

ah yeah but i dont plan to go back and forth im gonna let him play invisimals till he is bored of it and then i will revert back. unless a new firmware comes along that allows use of the camera ofc.

ur lucky you dont have 13 kids like napster

Back