Psp Bricked

thats because ur psp is not getting picked up as its bricked
u need use other psp or card reader

card reader......am using card reader in lappy......am trying to run the start.exe from the "total newbie" magic memory card but still nowt

use card reader and psp grader 8 m8
ur not using a small cartd are you 512 at smallest will do

ah rite , was usin 4gb, will pick up small one tomoz........also just managed to get my hand on a 2nd modded psp.its on 4.01 M33-2....let me know if i can use this ,,,,thx

Last edited:
use that 2nd psp m8
to run grader on.
u can use a 4gb no problem m8
its smaller cards that u cant use.

put card in other psp and run grader on xp machine
then pop in pandora battery holding left trigger.

doin things the hard way......wots new ......formating an old xp sony vaoi.....so i'll have xp to run grader ........
have netbook with ce onit, any good?
2x vista and 1x win 7 units.........is it poss to do with these, sorry for all the Q's

doin things the hard way......wots new ......formating an old xp sony vaoi.....so i'll have xp to run grader ........
have netbook with ce onit, any good?
2x vista and 1x win 7 units.........is it poss to do with these, sorry for all the Q's

ive used it on win 7 m8
worked i think 3 out of 5 times
it didnt say complete and i still tried it and it was fine

being persistant here, but wtf , every time i use grader with or without psp, when i check format and clk create PDS i get WARNING IPL failed to inject, Not enough reserved sector space for ipl, thats on 3 diff cards
could it be coz they are all 4gb
btw, this is now on xp lappy

being persistant here, but wtf , every time i use grader with or without psp, when i check format and clk create PDS i get WARNING IPL failed to inject, Not enough reserved sector space for ipl, thats on 3 diff cards
could it be coz they are all 4gb
btw, this is now on xp lappy

No mate, I was using 16gb cards for someone the other day.

ok thx for all JTH, got it sorted........all my cards were so#y pro duos
got meself a cheapo card this morning, ran grader 8, formatted , injected and created Pandora stick first time, wohooo, banged it in the psp and booted, well chuffed m8
anything else i need do now

now i must a hunting some isos lol

nice one bod,ur only half done lol
if u want to upgrade the pandora files on the card
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/223597/
xgen-550gen-d3-final .
put the files in there to the root of ur memory card it will overwrite what it needs to
.go to card and run it.
once booted u will see option to go to gend 3
but further down u will see the option
to make xgen pandora (choose that first)
when done put in pandora battery and it should have updated pandora to gend instead of m33.
so click on it and run.
then all u nee do is change umd auto start to off and select colour theme.
put games in ISO folder and away u go.
mind if ur using another card for games format it in psp and it will make the folders for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back