Psp 2003

Playing silly beggars again. I reset the defaults and it carried on working then when I went to exit Gran Turismo - I said exit game and it please wait and then never shut down so I took out battery and it hasn't started since! Any ideas?

run pandora through it again.

I can't get any further than a green light on it at the moment! I will have to wait until my mate returns my phat psp so I can make pandora battery again. I have tried making one from the menu after pressing the select button on another phat psp but nothing happens. I assume I just press x when I highlight make pandora battery? I think I have tried all button combimations now!

I can't get any further than a green light on it at the moment! I will have to wait until my mate returns my phat psp so I can make pandora battery again. I have tried making one from the menu after pressing the select button on another phat psp but nothing happens. I assume I just press x when I highlight make pandora battery? I think I have tried all button combimations now!

if u wish pm me address ,ill send u one.

Very decent of you John, I should be able to get my hands on the phat one tomorrow so hopefully all will be well. If that fails I will pm you, thanks again.

Well, in the words of Toyah, its a mystery to me!Turn it on - green light. Made pandora battery, put it in holding left trigger - green light! It was working fine until I exited gran turismo and now just green light. No memory stick flashing or anything! Should I give up on it?

Well, in the words of Toyah, its a mystery to me!Turn it on - green light. Made pandora battery, put it in holding left trigger - green light! It was working fine until I exited gran turismo and now just green light. No memory stick flashing or anything! Should I give up on it?

u sure u made the card correctly?
ill seen u one if u wish
or worst case sent it to me.
pandora will fix anythiing apart from water damage

Back