Ps3

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey, anyone know the best deals going around for the new ps3?

Had a look onlne but all i can see is the console for £250 and a free game and im sure ive seen it advertised somewhere for cheeper!

A few various deals here mate for £250

With 2 games, Fallout 3 and Battlefield Bad Company for £250 here again for £250.

Or with 3 games, Fuel, Damnation & Dead Space here

Or for just the console you can get it for £229 instore at both Tesco and Toys R us(also online at toys r us) :)

:Cheers:

Cheers for the links guys, ended up getting it out of game for £250 with Tiger Woods because i was going to buy that anyway!

good on ya mate i was going to buy tiger but wanted to know is it any good the past ones have been good ??

good on ya mate i was going to buy tiger but wanted to know is it any good the past ones have been good ??

Similar to last years but a little harder with different weather conditions its hard to predict how the ball will roll/land.

The new putting isn't very good so ive set it to the classic putting but other than that it seems good.

The challenges are a good addition aswell, it shows you great shots that have been done for real in the ast and you have to match or better them.

Back