Ps3 slim for SALE (spares or repairs)

johnny bravo

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys - selling ps3 slim 120gb version as spares or repairs. its a few years old was working absolutely perfectly before the kids dropped it, ive opened it up had a look , some bits of plastic were rattling inside, looks like the lugs from one of the screws for the casing, anyway it powered up but no display on screen so i tried the 4 penny trick under the GPU, powered it back up its was working again, so i thought perhaps ive reseated the GPU chip and removed the pennies from under the GPU, repowerd the ps3 now all it does is come on for a split second beeps about 3 times and goes off red light stays on, i managed to pull the fan connector from the board, but soldered the wires back on and jpoined the wires back together so the fan is working as normal...got the kids a new ps3 super slim so decided to sell this, removed hard drive as im gonna need it for the super slim..just console on its own nothing else (no leads)..you can pick up if local..been told its needs reballing, too difficult for me but perhaps someone can revive it..

For those using tapatalk price is
Item Price £39

Shipping Costs £4.00

Attachments

• IMAG0899.jpg
    IMAG0899.jpg
    868.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
ok just an update..started the ps3 now it doesnt beep anymore, switches on, stays on green light but get no picture on tv...odd lol,anyway reduced to £39 delivered...b4 i put it on the bay..

could you post this in the new classifieds please

Yep just approved it for you mate
:) all good

Back