Ps3 Online

ice2004

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just having a read and found out that most of PS3 online will be completely free. The only things you will have to pay for are downloads like movies, mp3's and "massive" multiplayer rooms, the rest will be completely free.

Which means you can play in large multiplayer games or with your friends etc online for free.

Sounds really good, cant wait now!

Its also got a proper browser like firefox. the only issue when using it for web is that you dont get a qwerty keyboard. instead they give you the interface of a mobile phone with predictive text. This is one of the stupidiest things I have ever seen and really puts me off from using it

lol just big big lol @sonys online service

look into sonys reputation regarding online service,they dont know there arse from there elbow

look into sonys reputation regarding online service,they dont know there arse from there elbow

everyone who has reviewed it so far has said it very good. Just have to wait and see for ourself i guess.

it is very good bt i would recomend a usb k/board and mouse much easier..:p

Hi guys

I'm pretty sure the online multiplayer feature for SONY isn't working yet. They've got the shop and everything else is classed as 'online' as you need to connect to the internet.

I'm sure the online gaming (similar to the 360) will be functional soon - we should all get together and for a DW gaming group!!

Back