Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ps2 swap disk is it worth it? (thought please)

spudorange said:
http://www.swapmagic3.com/

seems a fair deal however, could the hook thing damage your unit

comments please

My mate has been using it for about 3 months now. IF there was a chance of damage to the unit he would NEVER use it, the guy packs it up when he's finished playing with it for Gods sake, I mean bubble wrap and everything.

When you receive the swap magic disc and hook, it will come with simple to follow instructions, stick with that and you'll be fine :)

personally I couldent recomend it enough,not had one backup that wouldent play (as yet)

best thing ever, especially when you get games at least a month and a half before there out in uk...

Just to say thanks to all who replied

will get the daughter one istead of paying to have it chipped

cheers all

r6driver said:
best thing ever, especially when you get games at least a month and a half before there out in uk...

definatley recommend one m8, especially with a flip top lid if you have a slimline it only takes 15min to change the lid.

no joy with swap disc

I tried the swap magic disc and could not get it to hook anywhere so installed chip instead.

where do u even get the games from for swapmagic?

where can u buy the games for swapmagic? i am interested in buying swap magic but not much point if i dont no where 2 buy the games from lol... thanks

there are many ways to get a copy of back up games
1..u can download them (no links please)
2.. u can back up from someone u know (friebds) :)
3.. u can hire from video shop/library (then backup)
4.. u can buy backups from boot sales or as mentioned off ebay
all above are done at ur own risk as u should always own the origanal copy ;)

i bought swapmagic and usbextreme with a flip lid for the kids slim ps2, the best 3 things i bought in a long time

:bouncing: :bouncing::bouncing:

Back