PS2 Exploit & Tutorial

F.E.A.R

Inactive User
Reaction score
this is the exploit i was talking about a few days ago for anyone thats interested

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

pk041468 said:
Slightly off subject but what is Auto Bittorrent Cheat?

its my torrent client, it cheats the ratio on private trackers :cool:

He say he charges 9.99 for it. Dont think i'll bother. Only have a 1Mb connection and never really in any hurry for my downloads

pk041468 said:
He say he charges 9.99 for it. Dont think i'll bother. Only have a 1Mb connection and never really in any hurry for my downloads

lol you`re missing the point mate :)
it will make your downloads go faster but i made it specifically to cheat the ratio on private trackers.
most people have fast download speed but their upload speed is limited to around 30kb/s,
most private trackers have a minimum ratio that you must keep in order to remain a member there, usually anything from 0.5 to 2.0.
that means for everything you download you need to upload a certain amount to keep your ratio sweet.
and if you mess up your ratio by not uploading enough you will either have to seed torrents for as long as it takes to fix it or make a donation to the tracker.
with my client you can download all you want without ever having to worry about your ratio cos it will put your upload amounts through the roof
and on top of that you will get Power User or VIP status on every tracker thanks to your new l33t ratio :Cheers:

KALLYCHILLED said:
http://go.download.filefront.com/48...2bfd84607ecc31a92b4f745110672acb28854f9165cef go there for a patch ill find this so called proggy post the link very soon charging for a program makes me sick ..................

wtf is your problem, this is my private client made by me and it took me months to make it
it works in realtime on all trackers and is 100% undetected.
if you try using a public mod on any decent private tracker your ass will be banned and deleted within a few hours.

Back