Ps2 chipping

tricksterdude

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

My cousins son is looking to get his PS2 chipped. Is there anyone in the lanarkshire area doing it?

Thanks

Hi,

My cousins son is looking to get his PS2 chipped. Is there anyone in the lanarkshire area doing it?

Thanks

you dont need to chip ps2s anymore. read the thread about memor32. its titled something like memory card something something.

Thanks, tbh though my cousins boy is one of those lazy twats who wouldn't want to bother how to download and patch iso's. Hell, he wont even download the games lol. We're speaking about the laziest 16 yr old in the world here. I think, in his case, a chip would better.

Thanks, tbh though my cousins boy is one of those lazy twats who wouldn't want to bother how to download and patch iso's. Hell, he wont even download the games lol. We're speaking about the laziest 16 yr old in the world here. I think, in his case, a chip would better.

but he still has to download them to run with a modchip. whats the difference

he won't download them... the idiot will go and buy them from a third party... seriously, he isn't the brightest button in the box

tell him i'll be his 3rd party lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

try gametex in glasgow argyle st and the barras

he won't download them... the idiot will go and buy them from a third party... seriously, he isn't the brightest button in the box

Hi,

If you want I can supply him the games and the card patched with the firmware.

I have 1 working and its brilliant. You dont even need to open the PS2 hence keeping the guarantee intact.

Then which ever PS2 the card is inserted in it will play the backups patched with the memento disc patcher.

Easy as that.

Back