Skybox F5s Do these still work?

ls12crew

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi was just wanting to know if these boxes still work in uk for encrypted channels, I've still got my infinity usb card programmer from the days virmin media was still using nagra 2 but nagra 3 killed the cable scene so could use that if needed, can anyone pont me right direction for some info on skybox F3,4,5 ect and were to get one please.

Last edited:

gazza2008

Pro Tipster
Reaction score
Hello Mate

yes they do still work.

Try Ebay for your box.

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi was just wanting to know if these boxes still work in uk for encrypted channels, I've still got my infinity usb card programmer from the days virmin media was still using nagra 2 but nagra 3 killed the cable scene so could use that if needed, can anyone pont me right direction for some info on skybox F3,4,5 ect and were to get one please.
u need a OPENBOX V8S HD £33/£35 pounds for ebay m8

ls12crew

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, so once i get one of these do i have to sign up to another service/server or can i do the cline thing ? as stated before i still have my infinity usb card programmer i use to use for doing mosc and funcards in the past if this will help.

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, so once i get one of these do i have to sign up to another service/server or can i do the cline thing ? as stated before i still have my infinity usb card programmer i use to use for doing mosc and funcards in the past if this will help.
yes m8 u need a n-line u need to google n-lines

ls12crew

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nline hmmm curious how are they difrent to clines and thank you so much to all who have replied

elmoemo

Inactive User
Reaction score
They work the same way, just put it into a cccam.cfg file and put it on the box

river4ever

river4ever
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nline hmmm curious how are they difrent to clines and thank you so much to all who have replied
If you have N: line always use it in newcamd.list (MGcamd)

C: lines are all but finished nowadays.
You can run N: line in CCcam.cfg but you will get better performance running it in newcamd.list.

lescantle

DW Regular
Reaction score
Loads of channel lists about and if you do a firmware upgrade you can update the list via the box

Syloxus

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a spare f5s that I gave a friend, it still works fine with a c line, but as others said you get better stability with N: lines

ls12crew

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Right that's me got two open on v8s and one zegemma also two android m8s all for only £50 so don't think I did too bad now just need to know were to start with the opinions, any direction pls anyone?

Pimped

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the channels that went black? Surely nline's will not overcome that issue will they?

lescantle

DW Regular
Reaction score
Still a lot available

TEST