Problems with mounting HD on OpenPLI image

calisto

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have installed this image on to my Duo
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
, got everything up & running but for the life of me I cannot get the hard drive mounted, have initialised the drive, so lost all my recordings but when I press record, comes up saying there is no hard drive.

Any help please?

Thanks
Calisto

Hello mate

If you have the TSpanel installed that could be the problem. If not I suggest you download the device manager option and mount it manually.

Menu-plugin-press green button.

Now search through the downloads and install device manager then reboot.

Youll see the device manage then under setup mount the drive in there to media/hdd

Hello mate

If you have the TSpanel installed that could be the problem. If not I suggest you download the device manager option and mount it manually.

Youll see the device manage then under setup mount the drive in there to media/hdd

Thanks Ferret, will give that a go :)

Hello mate

There was no TS panel installed, so installed the device manager through the green button & mounted the drive & all up & running now.

Thanks

Back