problems with dsi xl ver 1.4.3e r4i 3ds ver 4.4

soupy76

Inactive User
Reaction score
problems with dsi xl ver 1.4.3e and r4i 3ds 4.4

i have updated the latest kernel for this card but a good few games freeze on loading at start ( mario ones in particular ). I think they are about to play and the screen either turns black or white. It only seems to work on this console, the games play fine on other consoles but not this one

i am struggling as i have formatted the card and also updated to latest 1.64b kernel

any ideas folks?

help would be appreciated

did you use a proper formatting tool for the sdcard?

how big is the sd card? i find bigger cards a bit of headache from time to time...

in process of trying panasonic tool the now - the card is only an 8gb. stumped as to why its only on this console

in process of trying panasonic tool the now - the card is only an 8gb. stumped as to why its only on this console

nope just tried with panasonic tool and its not working - still freezing on black screen

do any games work? or certain games on the problem console?

what happens if you put the game on without a .sav file, does the card create one properly?

i formatted the card, put new games on - looks like it made a .sav file, but still game would not load - froze on black screen

i even tried a smaller memory card

i formatted the card, put new games on - looks like it made a .sav file, but still game would not load - froze on black screen

i even tried a smaller memory card

i even copied a .sav file and game from other card to see if that wouold work

very strange.. can only suggest trying a diffrent rom...

tried that too - have a few or each rom
i have had these cards for years, never came across this,

Back