Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

problems softmodding crystal xbox

evo16577

Inactive User
hi guys hope someone can help trying to softmod my crystal xbox ive gone throught every ok but when i go to install linux i get a black screen with green text ive tried different exploits but still have the same problem can any one help please or are the crystal xbox a no go

hi guys hope someone can help trying to softmod my crystal xbox ive gone throught every ok but when i go to install linux i get a black screen with green text ive tried different exploits but still have the same problem can any one help please or are the crystal xbox a no go

You can softmod crystals. I've done a few using the latest Softmod Installer Deluxe (SID) and Splinter Cell. I think there on version 5?

Not sure why you would want to install Linux on the Xbox cos it's crap :) and runs like snail

Last edited:
xbmc is the best dash for xbox. theres a constantly updated thread by english around for the download

thanx guys in wanting to softmod it to get media centre on its been racking my brains i dont really want to buy a black one i will have a try later and let you know :Clap:

Back