problems softmodding crystal xbox

evo16577

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys hope someone can help trying to softmod my crystal xbox ive gone throught every ok but when i go to install linux i get a black screen with green text ive tried different exploits but still have the same problem can any one help please or are the crystal xbox a no go

hi guys hope someone can help trying to softmod my crystal xbox ive gone throught every ok but when i go to install linux i get a black screen with green text ive tried different exploits but still have the same problem can any one help please or are the crystal xbox a no go

You can softmod crystals. I've done a few using the latest Softmod Installer Deluxe (SID) and Splinter Cell. I think there on version 5?

Not sure why you would want to install Linux on the Xbox cos it's crap :) and runs like snail

Last edited:
xbmc is the best dash for xbox. theres a constantly updated thread by english around for the download

thanx guys in wanting to softmod it to get media centre on its been racking my brains i dont really want to buy a black one i will have a try later and let you know :Clap:

@evo16577 have a look through my post on problems with my crystal xbox.....it should help you ;-)

Back