problem with my dreambox

bluetazz

Inactive User
Reaction score
automatic transponder scan is not working at all:(

it searches the transponders but it finds zero channels for each transponder!!

it locks on a frequency for each satellite (i have hotbird 13, astra 19, eutelsat 16) but it cannot load the channels!

please help me!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Are you sure your dish located in the correct position? Sounds like you have 3 lnb's, one for each satellite.

Go to kingofsat.net and at the bottom you will see all the satellites. Pick the one you are scanning and get a transponder frequency, i.e. if you're trying to scan 13e then try scanning 12015.00 27500 3/4 H. You should find all the ART channels on this transponder. You don't say what receiver you have but if it has a SAT FIND option select it and choose the above transponder frequency. If you're pointing in the right place the SNR % should be in the 90s and you should get a lock.

Then go to automatic transponder scan and select 13e and try the scan again.

If you still can't get it, try flashing the image again as stupid/funny problems can often be resolved with a reflash.

automatic transponder scan is not working at all:(

it searches the transponders but it finds zero channels for each transponder!!

it locks on a frequency for each satellite (i have hotbird 13, astra 19, eutelsat 16) but it cannot load the channels!

please help me!

the only thing i can think of m8 your dish is out of line are you sure the lock and sync are green before you scan if not you wont get nothing

once you get a lock and sync and press the blue button to the next page you will still see a lock and sync but the satellite will be amazon 61w you could be scanning that, thats why you are not getting any channels, scroll down to to 19east then press ok, if you see a valid transponders has been found press the green button to start the scan.

Back