dreambox 800 se problems

gary229

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guys, not been on for a long time and I'm looking for a bit of help if possible. Ive brought back my dreambox 800se from Turkey, flashed it with DW rats back up and all went well
My problem is this, I can see my details on the screen, network test all green but I cannot get any premium channels to clear.
Ive done a manual scan, grabbed 935 channels but I still cant get the channels to clear. Any help would be much appreciated

Guys, not been on for a long time and I'm looking for a bit of help if possible. Ive brought back my dreambox 800se from Turkey, flashed it with DW rats back up and all went well
My problem is this, I can see my details on the screen, network test all green but I cannot get any premium channels to clear.
Ive done a manual scan, grabbed 935 channels but I still cant get the channels to clear. Any help would be much appreciated

What emu are you using ?

If CCcam login to the CCcam webinterface and see what status the line has

I'm using mgcam, connection is fine as its used on another box

Use this cfg mate see if it helps

Thanks for this mate, still no joy. Any chance you could post me a link to the latest image which would work with that mgcam cfg installed.
My 800se is a clone and its boot loader is 84 and sim2.
Most images I've tried seem very old and dated TBH, I'm hoping if I can find an up to date working image all will be sorted, TIA

Thanks for this mate, still no joy. Any chance you could post me a link to the latest image which would work with that mgcam cfg installed.
My 800se is a clone and its boot loader is 84 and sim2.
Most images I've tried seem very old and dated TBH, I'm hoping if I can find an up to date working image all will be sorted, TIA

Sat images dont seem to have mgcamd to be honest. Mgcamd seem to be more popular on the cable front.

Could you give me a link to the latest image working with that clone box and I can download mgcam via plugins
Thanks

Guys thanks for the help, managed to get a image with mgcam installed and all ok
I'm trying to sort the epg out, I have 120gb esata internal drive connected and initialised, but it doesn't let me use this drive to configure, any ideas, TIA

Guys thanks for the help, managed to get a image with mgcam installed and all ok
I'm trying to sort the epg out, I have 120gb esata internal drive connected and initialised, but it doesn't let me use this drive to configure, any ideas, TIA

Is the drive mounted under device manager ?

where do I find device manager? Ive been googling but I can find this in settings, system, any ideas

yeah tried this when I follow that guide, I get card flash at the top of the page. The box has been lying for a few years as you would imagine, sat in my holiday home in Turkey for long enough
Hooked up using flash fxp, clicked on hdd and epg is sitting there.
Cant understand why it wont let me use the drive, I have another spare which I took from my white 800se, gutted tbh as the psu went
Cant thank you enough for the help guys, been off these boxes for a good few years and your forum pretty much covers everything still

personally would use openatv images as work better

Tried them but they all have oscam installed and don't allow you to install mgcam

you should be able to install any emu you like

I ftp the latest mgcam cfg file, it shows in the files but when I went to softcams there was nothing, not able to download via plugins either I'm afraid

Back