problem with infinity phoenix usb

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys slight problem here , had to reformat comp to unforseen problems , got infiinity installed , will work fine doin funs and attys as just tested it , but wen i put it in phoenix mode and launch nag edit , it just says opening com 1 , reset failed , invalid atr , these cards were fine before the comp was formatted so i know they are gd cards any suggesstions as wat to try next

thx in advance

hi guys slight problem here , had to reformat comp to unforseen problems , got infiinity installed , will work fine doin funs and attys as just tested it , but wen i put it in phoenix mode and launch nag edit , it just says opening com 1 , reset failed , invalid atr , these cards were fine before the comp was formatted so i know they are gd cards any suggesstions as wat to try next

thx in advance

what o/s do you have installed

Are both the infinity and nagra on the same com port dave and is nagra set to run in windows 98 mode ?

the serial lead is in com 1 ,nagra is set to 98 mode , its showing as being on com1

one thing i did notice wen i installed the programmer was that it did not come up with the message about not being certified or somethin were u have to click on continue nyway

I can't help you much further dave as i have the unlimited version but my mate has the usb model so i'll ask him tomorrow about it

panic over , happened to notice after numerous attempts , when i clicked on phoenix mode button , and set it to the 3.68 , i glanced across to were it said phoenix or smartmose and was on smartmouse , put it onto phoenix tested a card and was fine .

cheers for ur suggestions guys

Back