problem with dm500s

orestis99

Inactive User
Reaction score
Well hello to everyone...I don't know the section of problems so i am posting this thread here...Before 5 days,i made a mistake on my DM500S clone ....I wanted to put an image to it,a Gemini one ,but it didn't work.So, i tried rebooting the dm and while it was rebooting i tried the image via the pc and after that,my dm will open for only some seconds...It shuts down itself after about 1-2 minutes...I tried the DreamUp 1.3.3.9,1.3.3.4,1.3.3.7 but none of them could help.When i connect it it just says "bot type DM500" and nothing else happens.I tried many many times to do it again but still same message...I'm using a null modem cable...Any suggestions please?I need some help.Thank you.

Well hello to everyone...I don't know the section of problems so i am posting this thread here...Before 5 days,i made a mistake on my DM500S clone ....I wanted to put an image to it,a Gemini one ,but it didn't work.So, i tried rebooting the dm and while it was rebooting i tried the image via the pc and after that,my dm will open for only some seconds...It shuts down itself after about 1-2 minutes...I tried the DreamUp 1.3.3.9,1.3.3.4,1.3.3.7 but none of them could help.When i connect it it just says "bot type DM500" and nothing else happens.I tried many many times to do it again but still same message...I'm using a null modem cable...Any suggestions please?I need some help.Thank you.
Are you sure its not the power supply cutting off and on

in fact,i dont know if this will help,i dont know about its power supply but the dm just holds that green thing on and after 2 minutes it goes down...I mean its like the power is cutted off...

in fact,i dont know if this will help,i dont know about its power supply but the dm just holds that green thing on and after 2 minutes it goes down...I mean its like the power is cutted off...

There is a green light on the power supply does that cut out

change power supply mate

do lack at times

Gemini 4.31 is not clone safe and has a time bomb any chance that was the problem !!!

no need for anything!i just used an rs232 cable and the dreamup 1.3.3.4 worked!i just flashed my dm500s!im so happy!

But in your first post you said that dreamup 1.3.3.4 didnt work,you also said that the light on the power brick kept going off,which wouldn't happen if it just needed flashing,

I only mention this because our advice can only ever be as good as your description of the problem :)

same for me..... but i have to use dreamup 1.3.3.9 ohterwise I got an error message

needed flashing

Back