VU+ Duo Problem ftping files to box with FileZilla

dweb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Vu+Duo
OpenAtv5.0
My channels stopped clearing this evening so I checked my line,which is fine,restarted the cam but to no avail.
I opened Filezilla to check all was ok in USR/Keys and it was ,so I tried another line in CCamcfg.
Still didn`t clear but when I went to transfer my original line,the CCam.cfg file stayed empty and that`s the way it`s been since,after numerous attempts and yes,I save the file each time.
When I close FZ,I get message saying files are still being transferred,so I left FZ open for about an hour and still get the same message and the CCam.cfg file stays empty and channles aren`t clearing but FTA are fine and cam is running.
Can anyone offer any advice please?

Vu+Duo
OpenAtv5.0
My channels stopped clearing this evening so I checked my line,which is fine,restarted the cam but to no avail.
I opened Filezilla to check all was ok in USR/Keys and it was ,so I tried another line in CCamcfg.
Still didn`t clear but when I went to transfer my original line,the CCam.cfg file stayed empty and that`s the way it`s been since,after numerous attempts and yes,I save the file each time.
When I close FZ,I get message saying files are still being transferred,so I left FZ open for about an hour and still get the same message and the CCam.cfg file stays empty and channles aren`t clearing but FTA are fine and cam is running.
Can anyone offer any advice please?

Edit the cfg on your desktop with notepad ++ then ftp it back to the box.

If its still empty then the ftp is not happening try with another ftp program DCC maybe.

When I use a windows machine I find winscp is good for FTP transfers worth a try

Thanks guys.
I tried Dcc and Winscp but couldn`t work out how to use them,so I reflashed and all is working again with Filezilla.

Back