printer with cd/dvd printing

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After a reasonably priced printer that can print on cd,s and dvd printable discs thanks.

get [ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epson-Stylus-Printer-Individual-Cartridges/dp/B000V57D0Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&m=A1EZYMI8EW60RW&s=electronics&qid=1241807421&sr=1-4"]this[/ame] baby and get your ink [ame="http://www.lordofthedeals.com/acatalog/Epson_R265_.html"]here[/ame] gotta be the best price around

I only pay £4 for the 6 cartridges my R200 uses from my local computer fair.

But if I was going to get a new one i would highly recommend a R285+CISS (about £80 new ebay) it is well worth the money (mate of mine has one)

I only pay £4 for the 6 cartridges my R200 uses from my local computer fair.

But if I was going to get a new one i would highly recommend a R285+CISS (about £80 new ebay) it is well worth the money (mate of mine has one)

just been looking at those m8 £90 delivered but out of my price range.

ah you like me I WANT IT NOW !!!!!!!

Hehe yeah well i got some new discs which are printables and i thought rather than write on them in cd marker which looks pants id look into printing them, 5 weeks down the line ill have a fair few burned lol.

if you dont want to wait i would advise you add a few pennies and get that printer it really is a good printer you wont be disapointed i promise, r300 is the better one cuz the inks sooooo cheap

if you dont want to wait i would advise you add a few pennies and get that printer it really is a good printer you wont be disapointed i promise, r300 is the better one cuz the inks sooooo cheap

Yeah im watching an r300 on fleabay m8ty. I do like to buy new tbh especialy with electricals but if it goes cheap enough i may be tempted :)

If not i will save and get an r285 me thinks with ciss.

i have the r285 with ciss and found it easy to set up, deffently worth getting as the ink lasts ages.

i have the r285 with ciss and found it easy to set up, deffently worth getting as the ink lasts ages.

Have to agree with ttony, R285 with CISS, not that hard to set up & ink works out well cheap, but do wear gloves when topping up the inks.

£58 on my link
ciss is crap its messy and the colour aint that great imo

that's a tad harsh now, surely the colour issue will only depend on the quality of ink and paper you purchase? Messy, how, if you take your time a fill as per instructions I cannot foresee this being an issue.

my experiance and a good few people i know learnt the hard way (no gloves) and ok i guess the quality of the ink was rubbish as for mess if you get air blocks and impatient it will happen
ok so i wont knock the ciss it just was'nt for me

Thanks for all the replys gone with a r825 with ciss £89.90 delivered next day :Clap:

Back