Printer problems

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

One of our work printers, a HP photosmart is playing up, but only on a couple of excel spreadsheets, everything else it prints, including other excel spreadsheets are fine. I have copied the spreadsheets that mess up onto another pc and printed them and they came out fine so its not the actual spreadsheet. What happens is when it prints it comes out zig zag, the lines arent straight, instead of a coloum line being straight, one line is to the left of centre, the next one down to the right, next down to the left etc, so it has a zig zag effect, even the writing is wavy, I dont know what is causing this. Like i said, these spreadsheets print fine on another printer and pc, and the pc and printer in question prints other spreadsheets fine grrrr
Any help would be appreciated

select the printable area and right click on it > format cells and make sure Orientation is set to 0 degrees. thats the only thing i can think of at the moment mate.

thanks, will try that on monday, sorry in the delay, have not been on the pc today. I will select the print area, as for cleaning etc, yeah, done all that, and like i said, it prints other spreadsheets fine, just these 2, but these 2 print fine on another pc and printer, deff weird. Thanks agian for your comments

Regards

Back