Peripherals Printer issue

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an Epson px720wd printer that is not printing correctly. After a nozzle check. It appears i was getting no yellow or magenta.

I carried out a print head clean and the nozzle check had started to show A LITTLE on the yellow and magenta so I did 3 head cleans one after the other. Now I am getting no colours through other than black!

Keep trying to clean head but making no difference just using up ink! What can I do to get this bugger to print?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

When you say "head clean" do you mean the printers own head cleaning facility?

If your nozzles are badly blocked this is not enough, you need to buy a head cleaning kit (cheap on ebay) to get them unblocked.

Yes I meant the printers own utility.

I'll look for one of these kits. Strange it actually got worse though.

Cheers m80

hi, ive had 2 go like this, mine and a friends, tried some cartridges full with cleaning stuff off ebay, got one with a syringe and tube that went over the nozzles to pump down cleaning fluid, took the printing head out of the printer and soaked it, nothing i could do worked on either of them, same problem aswell, wasnt printing correctly so did a clean and that just made it worse, if you find a solution please let us know,

I've ordered a kit from eBay so I'm hoping it will be successful.

Will report back later this week ....

Back