Prince the singer dead

Not really into the guy,but he was deffo right up there with the best of them..imho

Interesting that you attempt to compare disparate genres using some kind of common yardstick. Pray continue :)

I think on his first few albums he wrote all the lyrics, music,composed all the arrangements, played all the instruments and mixed and recorded them. Pretty multi talented imho. Rip

Just to confirm what i mentioned on a previous post that was deleted.

It is from the Daily Mail however....so believe this or not.

Prince 'was diagnosed with AIDS 6 months before he died and refused treatment' | Daily Mail Online

Crazy that people still believe in faith so much that they bet there lives on it.

Having said that then it must be great to believe in something so much that you would.

Difference being you have supplied a link to a source So its now not you saying it but The daily mail ;) Keeps us on the right side of the law ;) Allegedly :)

Difference being you have supplied a link to a source So its now not you saying it but The daily mail ;) Keeps us on the right side of the law ;) Allegedly :)

Aye.....and if THAT source told me night followed day I'd check with Patrick Moore first. :Laugh:

Back