Prince the singer dead

For fuc k sake the guys no even cold yet and some of your are spouting some pish Show a bit of decorum. :(

I have deleted the crap posts and tidied up the ones carrying quotes of them.

Last edited:
Not my Cup of tea but its sad when a loved Singer or Actor dies to their millions of fans, 57 is too young :(
Sad to see V.wood go also, use to like her years ago on tv

The older we get the more people we know die :(
I only have one Aunt left out of 16 and she has out lived my parents by many years
5 close school friends of mine also have died and am not that old.
Que Sera, Sera.

He wrote a lot of songs for others too talented guy I'm sure he wrote sinade o conners nothing compares to you

I did put a link up about Prince's songs that he wrote and instruments that he played. He was very talented but your Uncle Ian took it off. :(

For fuc k sake the guys no even cold yet and some of your are spouting some pish Show a bit of decorum. :(

I have deleted the crap posts and tidied up the ones carrying quotes of them.

Can i ask why my post was deleted?

I think the guy was a legend myself and I enjoyed the music he created.

I also think the way he liked to keep his privacy was amazing as there are to many people who want to be in the lime light every waking second.

However when I mentioned in my post about Aids there was no hatred or taking the piss. I mentioned it cos this is a forum and wanted to know if there was any truth in it?
If he had any disease he done well to keep it private and that is a credit to him in this day an age were if your famous it normally means the media know you inside out.

Hopefully you have just taken my post out of context and not as it was intended?

well when I was younger I liked the singer, he was great but times move along ,like all the true singer do for them self and he for sure did, sad to say he will be missed ,don't know why but in the last few month we seam to be losing all the greats.
he was self made unlike the groups of today.
rip missed but not forgot.
sad day.

If it turns out he had Aids I will happily reinstate your post mate ;) @ Miggy I will reinstate yours with the post quote removed ;)

Can i ask why my post was deleted?

I think the guy was a legend myself and I enjoyed the music he created.

I also think the way he liked to keep his privacy was amazing as there are to many people who want to be in the lime light every waking second.

However when I mentioned in my post about Aids there was no hatred or taking the piss. I mentioned it cos this is a forum and wanted to know if there was any truth in it?
If he had any disease he done well to keep it private and that is a credit to him in this day an age were if your famous it normally means the media know you inside out.

Hopefully you have just taken my post out of context and not as it was intended?

This is main site news so in my view a source would need to be quoted to keep us right ;)

If it turns out he had Aids I will happily reinstate your post mate ;) @ Miggy I will reinstate yours with the post quote removed ;)
Hope you will reinstate mine as well. The signs that he died of a OD are getting louder and louder. The fact he got a save shot for his flu is a sign as well.

And really?! I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Hope you will reinstate mine as well. The signs that he died of a OD are getting louder and louder. The fact he got a save shot for his flu is a sign as well.

And really?! I wouldn't be surprised at all.

You keep making statements with no links to show use this evidence.
The the media I have seen said no signs of suicide.

Last edited:
google aint always for the best
but the recent releases he aint healthy looking
but no matter what wont take away all he did on stage & writing for others

Google: Prince and OD
And I never mentioned suicide!

I never said you did but the reports from Minnesota stated no sighs of suicide and if was an overdose it will be found in the toxicology tests. So a overdose is pure media speculation. I thought you may have had some inside information but if Google is your source, I would rather wait for the toxicology report.

Last edited:
That's not true a overdose can be confirmed in certain cases in a matter of hours sometimes instantly .

I have edited it my bad. I know that the toxicology tests are more sophisticated than the standard pathology testing.

The whole point of this thread is to pay respects to this great musical artist not argue the toss as to how exactly he died. Let's wait for the final report.

who really cares if not a natural ending if found to be self enabled wont be the first or last

Odd that the thread describes him as 'Prince the Singer'? I always thought of him as a musician, an accomplished guitarist.

[video=youtube_share;6SFNW5F8K9Y]http://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y[/video]

Odd that the thread describes him as 'Prince the Singer'? I always thought of him as a musician, an accomplished guitarist.

[video=youtube_share;6SFNW5F8K9Y]http://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y[/video]
Exactly mate. I was just saying the same thing to my lad today regarding his skill on a guitar

Stole the show on that one. His guitar playing was up there with Hendrix and the likes in my view

Last edited:
Back